Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    There was little rain, and the wind blew wildly in all directions.

    The sky was gray, and the usually wide and deep sea water became much more irritable at this time, like a temporary high tide, and the sea water pushed a lot towards the shore.

    The flowers and plants in the small courtyard were tossed to and fro by the wind and rain, and the whimpering of the wind made people's hearts tense.

    After taking a look, Shanshan closed the door, went back to the bedroom, took out the rain cape from the backpack, put on the rain boots and went out quickly. Suddenly thought of something, stood on tiptoe, and turned on the live camera in the room.

    At night, she turns off the camera. In the morning, the camera is usually turned on by the staff.

    Press the switch, and the red dot of the camera flashes.

    [Wow, the live broadcast is so early today, I just clicked in and saw the live broadcast. ]

    [Ah, what voice is crying. ]

    [Is it a typhoon? ? I go! No way. 】

    【I'm going to check the weather forecast. 】

    She put on her raincoat and hat and opened the door. Under the eaves, there was a basket of lentils drying in the air. These lentils were picked up by her in the wild vegetable garden.

    The lentils, which have been in the sun for several days, were fortunately covered with a waterproof plastic film last night. The eaves were one meter wide and only slightly wet.

    She picked up the big garden basket and put it on the ground of the cabin.

    There are still five or six strings of radish vegetables hanging to dry under the eaves. Because they are hung high, they are not very wet.

    The wind was too strong, and the dried vegetables were hanging on the wooden hooks, swaying left and right with the wind.

    She found a pole to remove the dried vegetables and carried them back to the cabin, only a bunch of dried vegetables were wet. Then go to the corner to find a garden basket, shake off the water droplets on the dried vegetables, and spread them around the garden basket to prevent mold.

    These dried vegetables should last for several days.

    Clap your hands, pull on your hat and go out.

    [Sister is so busy, what's the matter? ]

    [Typhoon is coming! 】

    [Hope to spend it safely! ]

    Behind the house, the clothes she dried yesterday were not collected.

    Her clothes have been left to dry at the back of the house, and the eaves behind the new log cabin are also made wide, so she can dry her clothes here. Even if it rains at night, there is basically no need to worry about her clothes getting wet.

    Girls' clothes are relatively private, and they are placed behind the room, so the camera cannot capture them.

    Braving the rain, we walked around the cabin and trotted all the way to collect the clothes.

    A short T-shirt was blown away by the wind. She ran over to pick it up. The T-shirt was completely wet and covered with a few rotten leaves.

    Under the eaves, the jacket, outer pants, and underwear of the jacket were not wet.