Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    After they had breakfast, the group of zoology teachers and students came to observe the blue-topped thrush next to the courtyard.

    The thrush's nest was built.

    A man ran to Shanshan, blushing, "Hi Shanshan, may I send the thrushes to their nests?"

    Shanshan nodded, "Yes, just wait for me."

    Shanshan Shan talked to him, and the boy blushed even more. I have never seen such a beautiful girl, and she is not on the same level as the school beauty.

    [The male student's face is so red that he can grill it, hahahaha, his appearance is critical. ]

    [Really, it was the first time I saw my younger sister too. From the top of the sky to the soles of my feet, my whole body was numb... How can there be someone in the world who fits my aesthetics so well. ]

    [The world is different. Good looking, loyal to skills. ] She went to the kitchen to bring out the     litter

    of cubs, "Be careful when climbing trees.

    "     This group of teachers and students has been here for a long time, and Xiaomei is familiar with them. They will not hurt its children, so they let them hold a litter of cubs.     Shanshan continued to do the finishing work of the bread kiln.     "I have tried the best height of the bread kiln before. I have tried both ten-story and twelve-story ones. Later, I found that the eleven-story one is the best, and the bread is heated most evenly. In addition to making bread, we can also use it to Make bacon, bacon is very fragrant."     Shanshan said, took off his gloves, and a semi-circular red brick bread kiln was formed, about the height of an adult's waist.     Divided into two layers, the lower layer has a hollow space for putting too much firewood, and the upper layer is officially used for baking bread. There is a stove in the middle, which is convenient for putting firewood and baked products.     Wait for the cement to dry first, and then fire to sterilize.     Shanshan washed his hands and went to the kitchen to rest for a while.

    At this time, Pei Ze was making bath bean recipes, with Shan Shan beside him, so he was more confident.

    Shanshan encouraged him, "I'll just watch, if you don't help, you can do it."

    Pei Ze boiled soybean oil carefully.

    The fire below Cui Zhexi was so hot that he almost ignited the soybean oil.

    Cui Zhexi didn't want to lose face, in front of Shanshan, he wanted to behave well, "I'm sorry, I was careless."

    Too bad! Shanshan couldn't sit still anymore, stood up and picked up the small boiler, and almost set their house on fire.

    [It's useless. ]

    [It's so useless, I can't even make a bath bean recipe. ]

    [Daily life, Shanshan and her useless men. 】

    He Zhizhou raised his hand, "Let me try."

    Shanshan instructed him to do it dubiously.

    He Zhizhou has a slender wrist, and he does things slowly. He is almost right in what Shan Shan said.

    Shanshan nodded approvingly, "That's right."

    He Zhizhou's lips curled slightly.

    Cui Zhexi was angrily: After all, you underestimated No. 3.