Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Shan Shan rested for a while at noon. After waking up, his eyes felt a little dry. In the past week, he used his eyes too much, and has been doing embroidery in places with strong light. It hurts the eyes.

    Thanks to Cui Zhexi calling her every 20 minutes to let her take a rest, otherwise her eyes are more uncomfortable now.

    It was still snowing outside, fluttering, wintersweet and camellia, covered with a thin layer of white snow.

    [Camellia: Iced camellia, iced camellia. 】

    【Lammer is not a larmer: it is getting colder and colder.】

    【Hahahahaha. 】

    The snowy island seemed much quieter than usual, Shanshan sat down at the table and continued to make Uchiwa fans.

    Now it is necessary to combine the fan and the fan frame to fix the fan.

    In addition to the embroidery frame and fan frame, there are also some tools on the table, including scissors, needles and threads, a piece of Song brocade, and some royal blue polyester rope.

    "To stretch the fan surface, you need to consider the shrinkage rate under the influence of the climate. In the north, the air is dry, and the fan surface is often stretched. In the south, where the air is humid, the fan fabric absorbs water, and the fan surface is easy to collapse. Therefore, relevant technologies must be carried out. Processing. Control the shrinkage rate within a certain range."

    Shanshan smiled slyly at the camera, "I won't show you the technical processing, the core technology is done very quickly, please wait a moment."

    [Ah, it's okay, it's okay . , Shanshan, we don't watch, Jiang Shaowen is a big fairy, you can go and pat other guests. ]

    [Mmm, protect our core technology! 】

    Twenty minutes later, Shanshan took care of the fans and re-entered the live broadcast room.

    Shan Shan was obsessed with scissors, and cut Song Jin's fabric into long, narrow strips for hemming.

    [I'm back, I'm back, so fast. ]

    [I have a bold idea, can Shanshan make clothes? 】

    [I think my sister can... Embroidery and tailoring are similar~]

    [Hee hee, can you arrange a cheongsam, woo woo, I want to see my sister wear a cheongsam. 】

    【Suck. 】

    Song Jin finished cutting, Shanshan asked He Zhizhou to mix the paste.

    Cui Zhexi is unhappy, why didn't he call me.

    [No. yfd1: Call you, will you? ]

    [Oh, Cui Zhexi wants to make a mess. 】

    He Zhizhou makes paste. He is a professional painter and often uses paste. He is very familiar with making paste.

    Shanshan put strips of Song brocade along the arc to wrap the fan frame before the paste dries.

    [This is very difficult. I have wrapped it many times, and there will always be some extra corners, which are really ugly when they protrude. ]

    "Many fans of tuanfan may have such doubts, how to deal with leftovers. I have a method here, you look at my bamboo stick."

    Shanshan held a bamboo stick in his left hand, pushed the excess edges, and shared them evenly to the arc of the fan frame.