Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Arch Fire Master (Two in One)...

    After a hearty lunch, everyone was lazy. Rubbing his belly, his eyes were blurred.

    The island is very windy today, they rested in the cabin for a while. Shanshan went to her bedroom, the three of them were in the dining room next door.

    He Zhizhou had a fever of 38.5 degrees Celsius, Pei Ze gave him a quilt, and after eating a few bites, he was sleeping on the floor.

    Dr. Xu came to see him again at noon, and Pei Ze motioned him to take off his shoes. There were still people sleeping on the floor inside, and they all entered with their shoes in the morning.

    Dr. Xu took off his shoes, his old face turned red, he had smelly feet.

    As soon as Cui Zhexi entered the room, he asked Pei Ze, "Pei Ze, is that you?"

    Pei Ze: "No."

    Cui Zhexi also found that the stench lasted longer, and determined the source of the stench, which turned out to be Dr. Xu's feet.

    Today, because everyone took off their shoes, only Cui Zhexi had one black sock and one yellow sock. It is also called fashion, and smart children will naturally appreciate it.

    [Looking at others, I am not much better. 】

    Dr. Xu pretended not to know that he was smelly, and with difficulty, carrying two medicine boxes, he went to the corner to see He Zhizhou.

    He Zhizhou knew that Dr. Xu was here when he smelled the smell of feet... How bad is the smell

    ?

    39.5 degrees Celsius, He Zhizhou is more serious than in the morning.

    "I asked you to rest in the morning, but you didn't listen, blowing cold air to build the house, and now the fever is even worse, and if the fever continues at night, you will need to take antipyretic injections." Dr. Xu put away the thermometer and gave He Zhizhou a piece of aluminum foil antipyretic medicine.

    He Zhizhou took out one and drank it, and continued to lie down with a flushed face, "Thank you."

    Dr. Xu picked up the small medicine box, and originally wanted to ask Shanshan to persuade He Zhizhou not to move in the afternoon and to have a good rest.

    Jiang pd told him that Shanshan was taking a nap, and Dr. Xu looked at the two men at the dining table, one Pei Ze and the other Cui Zhexi.

    Dr. Xu looked at it for a few seconds, and he felt that Pei Ze was more like the person in charge, so he said, "Pei Ze, let He Zhizhou take a good rest this afternoon, or the condition will get worse."

    Pei Ze was about to say "OK". The conversation was stopped by Cui Zhexi.

    Cui Zhexi said, "I know, I will ask Shanshan to talk about He Zhizhou."

    [? ? ? ? What the hell are you doing, yfd1? ]

    [Dr. Xu and the film king must have said it. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Just treat yourself as Shanshan's chief secretary. ]

    [The older brother is obviously more reliable here, what trouble is Cui Zhexi making. ]

    [The sixty-first chapter of Kojima Palace's scheming. 】

    Dr. Xu was taken aback, but didn’t say anything else, “Well, that’s going to be a hard work for you.”

    Dr. Xu brought two medicine boxes at noon today, one is his usual TCM diagnostic medicine box, and the other is bigger, with several bottles in it. Salt water, to prevent He Zhizhou from having to drink salt water at noon. The larger boxes were still on the floor.