Chapter 69

Chapter 69 You are going to burn me to death!

    Meng Ran's eyes turned to the cup of ginseng tea. It was Meng's mother who said to him in the morning, "It's hard work for Shanshan to film variety

    shows . You can fly this cup of ginseng tea to her." With her support, she supported him to marry Shanshan and form a family.

    Gradually dispelled his guess about his mother.

    After getting the ginseng tea, to be on the safe side, he let his mother's cat drink the ginseng tea. After waiting for a few hours, the cat was fine and nothing happened, which meant that the ginseng tea was non-toxic.

    The suspicion of his mother turned into guilt, and he felt really sorry that he thought of her so much.

    After Shanshan was poisoned for the first time, he guessed whether it was his mother. That day, my mother also asked Assistant Liu to deliver milk to Shanshan to drink. After Shanshan was poisoned, he has no evidence since then.

    Now, Shanshan told him that there are drugs in ginseng tea and milk, and mixing them together will cause fatal toxicity.

    He had already taken a sip of milk, he poured a cup of ginseng tea and put it in front of him.

    Things that had been confusing gradually became clear. The death of the two fathers was caused by the mother. The poisoning of Shanshan was caused by the mother.

    Meng Ran's heart seemed to be clenched tightly by a skinny hand, the pain was so numb that he could hardly breathe, he lowered his eyelids, and could no longer look straight into her clear eyes.

    Mother had killed her once, and wanted to kill her a second time.

    Shanshan is innocent, and so are his two fathers.

    Meng Ran's mind was in turmoil. After his father died, he would always remember his mother's eyes shining faintly, like the phosphorescent fire in a cemetery, "Ah Ran, mother is doing everything for you."

    For me?

    She has a few lives on her hands. Meng Ran was suffocated.

    He poured himself a cup of ginseng tea, facing Shanshan, and said dumbly, "I'm sorry for you, and I'm sorry for them, too bad it's the most useless thing in the world. I'll drink this cup of poison."

    "Shanshan, I know I don't have the qualifications to say I like you. I didn't hurt you, and I won't go back to hurt you."

    He leaned his neck and swallowed.

    Shanshan reached out and snatched half a cup.

    Jiang pd didn't expect that he was quite a man, and he really drank it. This is poison. Who would drink poison if normal people are not afraid of death?

    Whose business is it to die here? Jiang PD immediately contacted the doctor and the police to inform him of what happened here. The police had been contacted an hour ago and were already on their way.

    Shanshan put down the cup and sat back on the chair.

    The opposite Meng Ran was also sitting upright. The two drugs collided, and his stomach gradually started to hurt. A layer of sweat appeared on his forehead. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't utter a word. Poison dumb.

    He laughed self-deprecatingly.

    Shanshan didn't plan to save him, the amount of poison would not kill him, and that night, "Yu Shanshan" couldn't speak a word either, he was poisoned and froze to death all the time.