Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    "What's the matter?"

    He asked in pure Mandarin.

    Shanshan looked at him carefully, he was of mixed blood. The gray-blue eyes are deep, the bridge of the nose is straight, and the brow bone is also high. In the eyebrows and eyes, one can see the gentle and kind temperament of the Chinese people.

    No wonder there is some tea golden color in the black hair.

    His black hair and gray-blue eyes form a strong sense of impact, forming a unique, cold beauty.

    "It's me." Cui Zhexi bravely stood up. He took the picture just now. Don't let the foreign devils misunderstand, but he is actually a half foreign devil, at least a quarter of Asian blood.

    "What's your question?" he asked again.

    Cui Zhexi hesitated, he has no problem.

    Shanshan said, "I just identified the wrong person, I'm sorry." The

    man pondered for a while, then looked at Shanshan, "Is that so?"

    Shanshan swallowed and nodded.

    The man turned around and sat upright again. This time, leaning on the back of the chair, Shanshan felt that he was a little closer to him.

    Finally one more painting is auctioned off and the auction is over.

    Everyone stands up and prepares to leave.

    Many people looked at Mr. Xie vaguely, wanting to know him.

    Shanshan and Cui Zhexi got up, ready to go back.

    The eight centimeter high heels she wore today felt that she was too tall.

    Mr. Xie also stood up, a head taller than Shanshan and even taller than Cui Zhexi. With broad shoulders and long legs, he was dressed in an expensive ink black handmade suit, and his body proportions were excellent.

    Cui Zhexi took the initiative to stretch out his right arm and let Shanshan put his hand on his arm.

    It is really inconvenient for Shanshan to wear high heels, so his hands fell on Cui Zhexi's white suit.

    Mr. Xie glanced at Shanshan's hand on Cui Zhexi's arm, and buttoned his suit with his fingertips.

    Shanshan and Cui Zhexi walked ahead and met He Zhizhou and his grandfather.

    Shanshan asked them, "Are you going home now?"

    He Zhizhou nodded, "Well, I will take grandpa home by high-speed train later."

    But he was a little worried that his grandpa's health would not be able to bear it, and today he was really sad and happy.

    Shanshan took a look at the old man's face. When he came to Shanghai in the morning, he was in high spirits, but now he is completely depressed. She asked Grandpa He, "Mind if I take your pulse for you?"

    Grandpa He is now indifferent to life and death.

    He Zhizhou picked up his grandfather's wrist, took Shanshan's pulse, and said to He Zhizhou, "Grandpa had better rest in Shanghai for one night before going back to his hometown."

    He Zhizhou nodded, "Okay, let me talk to my parents."

    Shanshan said , "If you don't mind, I have a guest room at home."

    Cui Zhexi Lala Mountain's environmentally friendly fur, me and me.

    Shanshan said to Cui Zhexi, "Cui Zhexi, go home quickly, grandma and parents are sure to be waiting for you, we will see you in a few days."