Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Here comes the beggar.

    Last night, Cui Zhexi had a sweet dream of waiting for the rabbit, but the fly in the ointment was that the rabbit fell into Yu Shan's arms again. Then he secretly worked for Yu Shanshan, crying to everyone with fragrance. Hahaha, he almost woke up laughing.

    The other two people's dreams were not so good, especially Pei Ze, who had a nightmare. He dreamed that the soap was used up and was dirty. Fans thought he was unclean and didn't like him anymore...

    Another male guest He Zhizhou, he dreamed of a long black river, surrounded by darkness, without any lights.

    He didn't know where he was going, but there was a small boat in the middle of the river, an old man paddling an oar at the bow, and a woman holding an oil-paper umbrella stood in the middle of the boat.

    A ferocious red fox was painted on the surface of the umbrella, and the sharp fox claws seemed to break out of the paper. After He Zhizhou saw it clearly, he was frightened by the red fox, and took a step back in horror, "Ah." The

    woman turned her head, and the oil-paper umbrella followed suit. When I came over, there was actually a naive little red fox painted on the bottom of the umbrella.

    Then, He Zhizhou saw the woman's appearance clearly, she actually resembled Yu Shanshan eighty-nine times, had a more perfect face than Yu Shanshan, and was slightly older than Yu Shanshan.

    The woman frowned slightly: "Senior brother?"

    He Zhizhou heard her soft sigh, "Senior brother, you shouldn't have come." The

    woman flicked her fingers, the air fluctuated, and He Zhizhou's abdomen suddenly received a large force, and he was knocked back quickly "Junior Sister!" The

    surrounding scenery disintegrated like splashed ink, and suddenly a red fox with fierce eyes sprang out from behind, its tail swept across his clothes, and rushed towards the boat in the river...

    "Junior Sister!" He Zhizhou woke up startled, sat up, His back was covered with cold sweat.

    The other two men were also awakened and rubbed their eyes.

    Pei Ze's voice was hoarse, "Did you have a nightmare?"

    He Zhizhou wiped his sweat and said "um" indiscriminately, what a messed up dream.

    He and Yu Shanshan are in the same school, and they study different majors. Yu Shanshan doesn't understand He Zhizhou's Chinese painting.

    The two of them didn't meet much, why did they dream about her? Maybe I've been staring at other people's live broadcast rooms every day recently.

    He Zhizhou raised his hand to wipe off his cold sweat, and caught a glimpse of Cui Zhexi's feet lying beside the pillow, and covered his nose in disgust, "Zhexi, how did you sleep last night? You overslept again?"

    Cui Zhexi's eyes were wet, and he was still confused when he woke up early, " I chased rabbits last night."

    "Okay, I know you ate meat." The

    two watched the live broadcast last night, and Cui Zhexi ate roasted rabbit meat without telling them. It stands to reason that the half of the rabbit meat that Cui Zhexi found should be taken back and shared by the four of them.

    Cui Zhexi, a cheapskate!

    The two men got up and ignored Cui Zhexi for the time being.

    Cui Zhexi pouted, he ate at most a quarter of half a rabbit yesterday, and at noon or evening today, he would go to Yu Shanshan's house again and eat the last quarter of the rabbit meat.