Chapter 75

Chapter 75 This distance is too much!

    The splash-ink painting of Shanshan is like a magic skill, blending out the clouds and clouds on the rough sea.

    The original "stain" that Cui Zhexi had just dumped was completely integrated into it.

    [Miaozai Miaozai! Color is used to the extreme. Contemporary Chinese painters, when it comes to color, are not as sensitive as Western paintings. This painting is really wonderful. 】

    【Mr. Yu Shanshan's splash-ink painting seems to give me a glimpse of the style of Chinese painting standing on the top of the world before the 19th century. ]

    [Sigh! sigh! This is the first time for me to see such a magic trick. Traditional Chinese painting is nothing more than the word "natural". However, Chinese traditional Chinese painting has been trapped by the word "natural" for hundreds of years. This spirit of exploration and fresh and unique innovative spirit is what contemporary Chinese painting lacks most. of two things. Mr. Yu Shanshan showed me the hope of contemporary young painters. ]

    [The blue is better than the blue, and the Academy of Fine Arts has cultivated another generation of masters of Chinese painting! 】

    Shanshan’s fans looked at the barrage, this group of old gentlemen were also called Mr. Shanshan, although they felt a little weird, but it was also the respect and affirmation of these old gentlemen for Shanshan.

    Several teachers from the Academy of Fine Arts were also looking at Shanshan's paintings, and a splash-ink painting amazed everyone.

    This painting is even more magical than the "White Goose by the Pond" that Shanshan participated in the campus competition at the beginning, just like a magic trick. It seems that "White Goose by the Pool" was drawn casually by her in order to cope with the competition, and the splashed ink in the live broadcast room was made with a lot of thought.     Several teachers

    from the Academy of Fine Arts sighed, "This mountain is so well hidden."

    "How many surprises does she have that we don't know?

    "

I know her very well, "There are many painters who have always kept their names anonymous. If there is no live broadcast, I think Shanshan will do the same.

    " How many competitions have we participated in?"

    "Maybe it's some mysterious great painter!"

    A few teachers, their thinking is like a wild horse, running wildly in the opposite direction to the facts.

    "That's right. Otherwise, the gap between us and Qingmei could be widened by the three major art academies. This time the national competition is over. If Shanshan's "White Goose by the Pond" can win the first place, the Ministry of Education's investment in our school will also increase. Increase it. The other two colleges have been proud for too many years! They have been stepping on our heads to pull x."

    Professor Kong of Chinese Painting: "Ahem, be careful. Shanshan's "White Goose by the Pool" is very promising, but I heard It is said that there is also a capable young painter from the Qingyuan, but the Qingyuan is hiding it and has not made it public."

    Professor of oil painting: "I don't believe it can be compared to mountains and mountains."

    Professor of calligraphy: "I don't believe it either . , Shanshan is the most talented student in the past 20 years."

    Professor Kong: ...It seems that Shanshan is a student of your major.

    In the live broadcast room of the log cabin, Yu Xiang’s mother is good at painting oil paintings. She has been fascinated by art since she was a child. Even though she does not know how to appreciate Chinese paintings, the painting of Shanshan is really beautiful, and she is very touched. If it wasn't for the live broadcast, she would ask her mother to buy it for collection.