Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Exercise

    In the early morning, the bright sunshine of the island once again filled the small yard.

    All kinds of small animals started to run around for a day, and Gugu had already had breakfast and was taking a leisurely walk.

    The big eyes are grazing leisurely on the hillside behind the small vegetable garden.

    Just looking at the bright light, you can't tell that the temperature has dropped a lot today.

    Shanshan went out wearing a scarf and looked up at Xiaomei's nest in the tree.

    Xiaomei's cubs have shed some of their down and grown abundant feathers, faintly showing the same feather color as their mother.

    Xiaomei is very courageous now, and flew around Shanshan and several staff members.

    [Wow, it's so beautiful~~ I want to be a staff member too, can I? ]

    [Xiaomei's family should be able to survive the winter smoothly this winter. 】

    【It's sunny today, but it's cold. I just saw that the fairy and the big head are wearing woolen hats. 】

    After she washed up, several men also got up.

    Pei Ze went to milk the sheep first.

    I squeezed eight catties of goat milk, sterilized it in a pasteurizer, and poured out 4 large bottles of goat milk.

    At first they drank goat's milk, but after drinking it for several days, they felt that it was not good, and it smelled like goat.

    The 3 bottles from yesterday in the kitchen have not been drunk yet.

    There are seven bottles of goat milk in total, it would be a pity if I couldn't drink them.

    Shanshan thought for a while and said, "Then let's bake bread in the morning and eat double-skin milk."

    [Can goat's milk also be used as double-skin milk? ]

    [Of course you can. 】

    Pei Ze is in charge of kneading the dough, while Shan Shan is watching from the side.

    "Let's cook the red beans first." The

    red beans were left for her by Master Zhang during the last typhoon. Put some sugar in the red beans and cook in a small pot.

    "The red beans are put on top of Shuangpi Nai at the end."

    [Red beans are my destiny! It's so delicious, it sucks. 】

    【Red bean lovers +1. 】

    【Early morning is terrible. 】

    "Goat's milk can also be used to make double-skin milk. Normally, we usually use cow's milk to make it. The authentic Shunde double-skin milk is made with buffalo milk, which has a high fat content. We usually eat it in dim sum shops. Usually, some whipped cream is added to the milk, because there are stabilizers in it, which will affect the taste, so remember not to use skim milk."

    [Yes, proud! Our Shunde double skin milk is delicious! ]

    [You must try it next time you travel. 】

    Pour the milk into the pot, heat and stir, "it can be filled when it bubbles."

    Pour it into four wooden bowls, and there is still a lot of goat milk. Shan Shan asked the staff next to him to take the lid of their water cup come over.