Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Blue Rose

    In the lazy afternoon sun and blue sea water, Shanshan sneaked in the water with his snorkel in his mouth.

    In the underwater shot, her legs are slender, her hair is rolled into a ball at the back of her head, and a few strands of hair on her forehead are scattered.

    As she continued to swim forward, occasionally when she charged forward, the large T-shirt would rise into the air with the sea water, revealing a palm-wide snow waist, but that was all.

    【Ahhhhhh, I saw it! 】

    【Me too! 】

    【Wooooow, it's worth it! 】

    【Worth the fare! 】

    【So thin, so soft, so strong! ]

    [The water rushes forward a little bit, let me relax a little bit, and open my little eyes (bushi)] In the

    shallow sea area, half a meter below the body is the bottom of the sea, the sea water is crystal clear, a few colorful small fish, Followed by Shanshan's side, like a silver ribbon.

    After getting used to the temperature of the sea water, the human body does not feel the cold, and even feels that the sea water is warm.

    Shan Shan occasionally swam down to pick up some weird conch shells, and after five or six minutes, he held four or five large red and white conch shells in his arms.

    Jiang Shaowen's lens makes people feel like he is shooting a mermaid documentary, it is so beautiful.

    [Aww, I want to go swimming too. ]

    [I haven't been to the sea yet, so I cried. ]

    [Hurry up! When I saw the sea for the first time, I had a feeling, the sea, you are so big! ]

    [Hahaha, the upstairs is real, and so am I/dog head. 】

    【Hahahaha, the first time the people who rely on the sea went to Huangshan, they had the same feeling, Huangshan, you are so tall! How come there is such a high mountain! 】

    Yu Yanran also swam over, her body felt so comfortable.

    Shanshan noticed that she was following, and pointed to the deeper seabed.

    [Little Sister's Undersea Adventures. 】

    Yu Yanran swam to Shanshan and followed Shanshan to the bottom of the sea.

    Shanshan first swam up to take a deep breath, then dived down to the bottom of the sea, rummaged under a pile of rocks, and got three black things.

    [What did my sister get? 】

    【I don't know. ]

    The boat was a little far away, Shanshan and the program team waved, "Jiang PD, can you get me a bucket?"

    "Okay." Jiang PD didn't dare to swim, so he handed the bucket to the fairy.

    The fairy took the bucket, and Shanshan put some found things into it "dongdongdong".

    She took another deep breath and dived into the bottom of the sea. It's not very deep here, so she doesn't need to bring snorkeling equipment.

    Yu Yanran's vital capacity was not as big as hers, and she couldn't dive very deep, so she waited for her halfway.

    Pei Ze also swam over and went down with Shanshan to look for it.

    Together with Shanshan, he moved the rocks and picked up the dark shells.