Chapter 123

Chapter 123 A Few Children

    Joey was very drunk, leaning his upper body against the wall, holding his helmet in his arms.

    Shanshan knelt down and shook his arm, "Joy?"

    Joey opened his dazed eyes and saw Shanshan.

    He hugged her suddenly, "Don't go, I won't quarrel with you again."

    Shanshan was staggered by his hug, and Zhao Baiqian also squatted down and pulled Joey's arm. Is this man crazy? ! But Joey's strength is too great, and he can't pull it away at all.

    Niu Ben was not there, so he went to work after sending them home.

    Shanshan couldn't move either, "Joy, let go first, it will make me feel very uncomfortable."

    Shanshan was completely kneeling, and his forehead almost hit the wall.

    Not knowing if he heard the sound from outside, Xie Jinyan opened the door and came out.

    Joey let go of his hand suddenly, his arm was weak now, it was completely hanging down, and

    Shanshan had to back up a bit.

    Joey stretched his hand forward and grabbed Shanshan's arm.

    His whole body was awakened a lot by the power of the main god, but his mind was still slow.

    Not only are human beings unable to bear the vast memory, but the descendants of the gods will also protect themselves and delete a memory when necessary.

    Last Chinese New Year, after breakfast at his younger sister Shanshan’s house, Joey slowly remembered that he knew Shanshan a long time ago. When he traveled through the second world, the two of them were still Husband and wife, superficial couple.

    They sailed to the west with the ships of the Silk Road, studied with an old western painter, and stayed in that western country for three years.

    The two should be brothers and sisters.

    Dongfang Fang is good at painting Western paintings. At that time, she was suppressed by her peers, especially Shanshan, who looked fragile and had a very outstanding appearance. She was often bullied. In order to protect her, they declared that they were husband and wife at that time. It did subside a bit afterward.

    The place where they live is a treaty port, and there are many kinds of people coming and going. Once they picked up a two-year-old abandoned oriental baby girl on the road.

    They raised the baby girl as their own daughter.

    Until the baby girl was four years old, Shanshan wanted to leave.

    Shan Shan's talent is far superior to his, and he has profound attainments in oil painting, surpassing his master in just two years.

    Shanshan and Joey said, "I want to leave, I have to learn other things."

    Joey didn't want to leave, he really wanted to raise his children here. He took her hand, "Shall we live here forever?"

    Shanshan withdrew his hand, "No, Joey, no, we don't have enough time, we can't wait for Joey."

    "We can travel together There are so many worlds, why is there not enough time?"

    During this time, as long as Shanshan said to leave, they would quarrel.

    The child would cry, and she hugged the child to comfort her, "This is not our country, I don't like it here."

    "Can you think about me, me, I haven't finished my studies yet."