Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Good guy

    His father told him, " General     Dingshan's mother has come to propose marriage to our family. My son, you can embroider your wedding dress." General Hill.

    General Dingshan is young, and he is the favorite of all men in the city.

    During the frost season of that month, outside the window of the boudoir, orange-red persimmons crowded and crowded the branches.

    He suppressed the joy that filled his heart, embroidered the wedding dress, learned how his father took care of the house, and managed the middle class. Finally waited until she came back to get married.

    When she led the army back, she had a dusty face, several holes in her armor, several cuts on her clothes, and bloodstains.

    All the people in the city were silent, and someone said, "Welcome to General Dingshan."

    It was his fiancée, and his whole body was coagulated in one place.

    That night, General Dingshan and her mother came, and he hid behind the screen and listened to them.

    "I can't make this kiss. I, Dingshan, am destined to die in northern Xinjiang."

    She gave all the emperor's rewards to his family, and then divorced.

    He knew he didn't blame her, Dingshan's mother had betrothed him, and she didn't even know it. He chased out of the house and heard Dingshan's mother arguing with her.

    Dingshan's mother said, "Do you want my Yu family to end?"

    She said, "The war in northern Xinjiang is tense, and I will be pregnant for 10 months in the future. Does my mother want me to be worthy of the people in the world or the child in my womb? I will come back to get married when northern Xinjiang is recovered. I absolutely must not let a man wait for me for many years."

    He waited willingly, and three years later, he heard that General Dingshan had a man he liked in northern Xinjiang, and he would return to Beijing to invite his parents soon Order to get married.

    Later, he willingly entered the ancestral hall and was tortured to death by the people and rules of the ancestral hall.

    Obviously, Pei Ze remembered it. He remembered it more clearly than Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou. Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou were triggered, such as after being drunk, they occasionally remembered a little bit, and then forgot the past, but Pei Ze actually remembered it when he was sober. .

    Shanshan also remembered, and met Pei Ze's red eyes.

    For the first time, she avoided sight in embarrassment.

    Embarrassedly digging with his toes, if Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou remembered it, Shanshan felt that there was no problem at all, but it was Pei Ze who remembered things from his previous life.

    In fact, the two hadn't met a few times in their previous life, Pei Ze "waited in his boudoir" and couldn't see his niece. I haven't met a few times, let alone talk about feelings.

    Inexplicably becoming a heartless girl, Shanshan scratched her head, a little irritable for the first time.

    Pei Ze was immersed in sadness, as if he had acted out a tragic script, and the protagonist of the tragedy was himself, and it was heart-wrenching.

    [What's wrong with brother? ]

    [Suddenly sad, what's the matter? ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]