Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Lantern

    Controlling the heat of the oven is a superb technique. Different flours and different amounts of water will make different breads.

    The smell of the bread was strong, and Shanshan felt that it was almost done, so he opened the door of the bread kiln and dragged the baking tray out with a shovel.

    The surface of the queen's bread was slightly yellow, and after waiting for a while to cool, Shan Shan tore open a corner of the bread. The bread inside was white and tender, fragrant and soft.

    At this time, the aroma of bread reaches the highest value of richness.

    Cui Zhexi was starving to death! He was so greedy on the boat that he only dared to eat a piece of sashimi, but he ate a lot of lettuce. Already hungry.

    [Shanshan bakes bread in an earthen kiln, which is amazing. ]

    [Is this Queen's Toast? It looks much more advanced than queen toast. ]

    [Queen's Bread and Queen's Toast are not at the same level. There are not many people who can make authentic Queen's Bread. ]

    [It doesn't matter which country he is, anyway, he can eat all over the world. 】

    Shan Shan cuts the queen's bread, and each of the four people has a plate. The three of them couldn't wait to eat.

    The bread kiln was still hot, and Shanshan went to the kitchen to bring the cut pork, ready to make bacon.

    Now you can't use fire to roast, but use charcoal to smoke meat.

    Add some wood chips and Chinese medicine chips to the charcoal block. She added some walnut wood chips, hickory wood chips, and cherry wood chips. These are miscellaneous trees that were cut down in the back mountain before. Save these scraps by category.

    "It's the chips I used to do woodworking. I add walnut chips, hickory chips, cherry wood chips to the charcoal now. Flavor, you can adjust the flavor you like by yourself. It’s very interesting to explore.”

    “But be careful, after the wood chips are burnt black, you need to replace them with new ones, otherwise the bacon will smell burnt.”

    When changing the wood chips for the third time , Shanshan added some rose petals into it, these are leftovers from making bath beans.

    While waiting, she drank some tea with goat's milk and ate some bread.

    They were almost done with their bread, but she still had some in her bowl.

    There was enough bread, and the directors and cameramen also shared some bread.

    The smell of bacon wafts out, and for carnivores, the bread in their hands is no longer fragrant.

    Pei Ze took off a row of bacon, cut it into thin slices, and placed them on several plates.

    The fat in the skin soaks through the bacon, which is dark red on the outside and an attractive red on the inside.

    Everyone except Shanshan watched Pei Ze cut the bacon.

    [Fuck... I just made queen bread, and Shanshan made bacon. The bread in my hand is no longer fragrant. ]

    [This color is so attractive! 】

    Cui Zhexi couldn't help but eat a piece first, the aroma, the burnt and tender taste, it's the best bacon he's ever eaten, that's right!