Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The small-scale paintings with lanterns are different from the large-scale paintings, and the most delicate parts are often painted on small-scale paintings.

    Because of the small space, great painters can see the big from the small in the narrow space, and the paintings are often intricate and infinite, which makes people think about it in a small painting.

    The blue-topped thrushes and camellias originally painted by He Zhizhou are common artistic techniques of the ancients. They are still and moving, which is called flower-and-bird painting.

    In Shan Shan's eyes, this flower and bird painting is just average, and He Zhizhou needs to practice more.

    Traditional Chinese painting pays attention to the coexistence of fiction and reality. In her opinion, He Zhizhou's use of plump camellias and thick thrushes is too realistic.

    Among the small-scale paintings, the common lotus leaves with sharp horns and slender dragonflies, or the national-colored peonies and cicada-winged butterflies echo each other and are lively.

    This is called virtuality and reality. In contrast, the paintings made by He Zhizhou, the camellia and the thrush, have two living eyes, which are too much living eyes for a small painting.

    So she changed the flowery eyes of the camellia, and extended light ink branches. A branch on the treetop bulged, and a few drops of dark ink dotted it. A chick that looks like a thrush.

    In Chinese painting, the most important thing in painting is the resemblance of the spirit, and the appearance is easy to paint, but to draw the spirit requires the painter's subtle insight and a heart full of fun, which is difficult for other painting schools to achieve.

    When He Zhizhou saw these spots of ink infinitely resembling a baby bird, the wet ink was like the fluffy feathers of a baby bird, the combination of reality and reality, exquisite and exquisite, his skin got goosebumps, and his whole body felt like an electric shock.

    He picked up the painting with his left and right hands, and couldn't help murmuring, "Miaozai, Miaozai."

    He took the painting away, and Jiang Shaowen and other cameras couldn't capture it. !"

    The people present felt that He Zhizhou was a little crazy.

    The people in the live broadcast room didn't know what was wrong, but they trembled slightly when they saw the tall and slender back of the man under the moonlight.

    [What's wrong with brother? Are you angry? 】

    【Ah, is it because Shanshan destroyed the painting that my brother got angry? Don't be angry, it's important to beg for food. ]

    [Hahaha laughed, it's important to beg for food. 】

    He Zhizhou's fans are quite humble: 【Yes, brother who's fine. It's just a small painting, and we didn't draw it very seriously. 】

    【? ? ? ? Funny and angry, how did our mountain get destroyed? Is it judged that we have changed it so early? 】

    【As a student of the Academy of Fine Arts, I have only heard the name of He Zhizhou, but not the name of Shanshan. To be honest, the possibility of alteration is indeed relatively high. However, Shanshan already knows so many things, so what does it matter if Huahua is a little worse than He Zhizhou? It is impossible for God to open all the doors of a person, right? /Laugh and cry. ]

    [Yes, Shanshan has beauty and ability, even if I can't draw, I'm still a fan. ]

    [So I'm curious about what it changed to. 】