Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Take Care of Your Heart

    The weather was cloudless and the guests were worried about the typhoon. Because the weather forecast said that the typhoon would turn around, they were relieved.

    Yu Yanran breathed a sigh of relief, otherwise when the typhoon came, she didn't know where to hide.

    If you go to beg Yu Shanshan, you may be ridiculed by her fans.

    There is no typhoon now, as expected, the sky is on her side.

    Now that Cui Zhexi has chosen Yu Shanshan's side, the nine cows can't be pulled back, and so is Pei Ze. He is a kind of arrogant person, and it is difficult to change what he believes.

    Now Yu Yanran feels a little dependent on He Zhizhou.

    Yu Shanshan caught bluefin tuna yesterday and devoured them both.

    The number of fans in Yu Yanran's live broadcast room dropped by one-third, to just over two million.

    There are only two female guests in the show, and good viewers like to compare the two.

    In the past, Yu Shan was mediocre, and Yu Yanran was just mediocre, but thanks to her peers, Yu Yanran was capable and likable.

    Ever since he was poisoned, Yu Shanshan seemed to be a different person, with all kinds of magical abilities that are jaw-dropping.

    In contrast, Yu Yanran's fish basket never caught anything, there was no grass, nothing grew in the vegetable garden, and the water diversion project failed. The fans went from anticipation to disappointment.

    Yu Yanran thought she couldn't continue, she couldn't stop Yu Shanshan from doing anything. She has to do something, otherwise, if the live broadcast traffic drops, not only will she be laughed at by her opponents, but the capital will also re-examine her. If the follow-up resources cannot keep up, she will only fall into a vicious circle.

    Yu Shanshan's Jiang PD is obviously "cheating", sending new fishing nets to Yu Shanshan, and even so many people help build houses, isn't it obvious cheating?

    It was Yu Shanshan who started it first, why couldn't she? !

    Yu Yanran asked her manager for help last night, and asked her manager to put a few expensive fish in her fish basket, and she went to get them in the morning...

    She got up extra early this morning. Pei Ze and the others were still asleep. In the morning, Cui Zhexi happened to come back from the bathroom. When he saw Yu Yanran, he greeted Yu Yanran in a daze

    . Basket. I hope there is something, otherwise He Zhizhou and I will starve and lose weight."

    Hearing this, Cui Zhexi thought that there must still be no fish in the fish basket. It's so pitiful, it's okay to call the two of them to work part-time, it's not the way to go on like this. Hey, he was so kind.

    "I'm sure you can't get it, why don't you go to Shanshan to have a look?" Cui Zhexi suggested.

    Yu Yanran's eyes flickered, she didn't want to go, and she was called a beggar by her fans, she couldn't afford to lose face.

    She pursed her lips, "I will definitely catch fish today, I bet you."

    Cui Zhexi still wanted to sleep, "I don't bet with you, I'm going to sleep."

    Yu Yanran heheed twice, "Aren't you afraid? Bet?"

    Knowing that she is aggressive, but aggressive is useful to him, Cui Zhexi gritted his teeth, "Just bet. What are you betting on?