Chapter 5

Chapter 5 She must be miserable now...

    Yu Shanshan came down after resting for a while, and it happened that Dr. Xu also came to see her.

    Dr. Xu brought the traditional Chinese medicine she wanted, as well as utensils for boiling the medicine, a milk pot and a small earthen pot.

    Yu Shanshan fell in love with the small earthen pot immediately. The small earthen pot is very practical and can also be used to stew porridge and soup.

    Along with her was an older female doctor who was Dr. Xu's senior sister and was said to be Xu's inner disciple.

    Yu Shanshan didn't take the initiative to go up to talk to him, detoxification is the most important thing. While grabbing the medicine, she busily went in and out of the firewood preparing to boil the medicine.

    Jiang PD asked Dr. Xu about the results of the toxin test yesterday.

    Dr. Xu told her, "It is poisonous. The prescription formulated by Shanshan can relieve the remaining poison."

    The people in the live broadcast room also knew about it.

    [Grass, Shan Shan really knows how to heal. ]

    [I don't know if the toxin is serious? Is the prescription a common prescription, the kind that can relieve all toxins? ]

    [This unsmiling female doctor is the world-famous Professor Xu of Chinese medicine... Damn, she failed my department last year, crying to death! 】

    Professor Xu observed for a while, followed in Yu Shanshan's footsteps, and directly explained the purpose of coming, "Yu Xiaoyou, I have studied your prescription, and the preparation is ingenious, and it happens to be able to detoxify your body."

    It took her a whole night to study, as the saying goes It is said that the medicine is three-point poisonous, and clever Chinese medicine can minimize the toxicity. The prescription of Yu Shanshan has several medicines in proportion, and there is almost no toxicity at all.

    The girl in front of her has a calm face, which makes people feel good, and it really doesn't look like a deceiving face. But knowing people, knowing faces, not knowing their hearts, she has seen too many people who obviously look like a rat, but their hearts are very kind.

    Whether the prescription was a coincidence or an expert gave advice, she believed in the latter more.

    Yu Shanshan didn't even look at the other party, and replied, "I know."

    Professor Xu held back the eagerness and irritability in his heart, "Who prepared it for you?"

    "Myself." Yu Shanshan didn't even think about it.

    Professor Xu's temples twitched. She had checked Yu Shanshan's information. She had never had any experience in studying medicine since she was a child, and she was able to make perfect prescriptions. Could it be that she did not learn from her talents? In this way, wouldn't it be a joke for other people to study medicine for decades?

    It is very likely that Yu Shanshan directed and acted on his own. He rehearsed with the help of other Chinese medicine practitioners in advance, and then took the poison himself, and then injected the needles himself. According to the prescriptions given by other Chinese medicine practitioners, he directed and acted on his own.

    She just wanted to find the genius doctor behind Yu Shanshan, "It's dangerous to judge the location of the Renxu acupoint, you know, don't do this next time.