Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Mrs. Cui walked into the cabin, her eyes couldn't stop, it was exactly the same as in the live broadcast room!

    Shanshan went to the kitchen to boil water, and when he heard a guest coming, he washed his hands and went into the house.

    Mrs. Cui turned around and saw Shan Shan, her beautiful eyes lit up, she couldn't help walking forward, and then she was a little excited to face her idol, she walked a few steps and then stopped, the corners of her lips curved slightly, "Shan Shan Hello, I am the chairman of Longshan Media, my surname is Cui."

    "Hello," Shanshan thought that the person who came tonight was a manager, but unexpectedly, Mrs. Cui came directly. Mrs. Cui is very beautiful and gentle. , a bit like a person, Shanshan almost figured out who it was, and was interrupted by Mrs. Cui.

    "The person behind me is your future manager. His surname is Niu, and his single name is Ben." Mrs. Cui introduced.

    "Call me Big Brother Niu, Brother Niu, or Niu Niu." Broker Niu smiled.

    "Hello, Brother Niu."

    Niu Ben is a bit bald, with a hooked nose. He looks very shrewd. He is slightly fat, with a suit on his upper body and jeans on his lower body. He is casually dressed. He is about 35 years old.

    After getting to know each other, Pei Ze came in and poured tea for them.

    Manager Niu looked surprised for a moment, and the film emperor poured tea? Well, Shanshan has many advantages. Manager Niu has done a lot of psychological construction, but seeing the film king willingly serve tea and water, Shanshan's level of excellence has taken another level in his heart.

    Regarding the specific signing, Niu Ben told Shanshan in detail that the company will only sign Shanshan alone. If Shanshan wants to sign later, he will discuss with the company. And they agreed that Lian Shanshan would invest one million shares, the management of the company would be on Cui's side, and Shanshan would have a veto right.

    A veto right is very valuable to a contracted artist.

    In addition to the dividends from shareholding, Longshan will only take 25% of Shanshan's income from participating in variety shows or activities as company operating expenses.

    After listening to Shanshan, he said, "25%..."

    Mrs. Cui stopped drinking tea, and her heart hung up. If it is not enough, you can reduce it a little more!

    "It's a bit too little. I calculated a sum, assuming that the company has 100 people, just the company's venue costs, refueling wages, etc., at least 50 million a year."

    Mrs. Cui breathed a sigh of relief, "25% is enough Well, it's enough to support the company's people. We have other plans in the future. If you agree, we will cooperate with Cui's pharmaceutical company and daily chemical company. So 25% is enough."

    Shanshan didn't know The Mrs. Cui in front of her is now the wife of the chairman of the Cui family, and she did not expect to link up with other companies of the Cui family. It would be even better if they could be linked together!

    Mrs. Cui doesn't want Shanshan's ability to make money. Cui's money is innumerable, so she doesn't need her to make money.

    Doing charity every day, she is not very enthusiastic, but is very interested in those cosmetics and small lanterns in Shanshan. At first, she fell into the pit from the lost beauty.

    Afterwards, every time she saw these intangible cultural heritages that had almost disappeared, beautifully displayed through Shanshan's hands, she felt a sense of enthusiasm!