Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Mr. Xie!

    Shanshan was still immersed in the shock of his own tomb being dug up, flipping through the brochure intently, but did not hear the man in front of him asking.

    There was a gap between the back of the chair and the back of the chair. The man stretched his arms and placed them next to the girl's seat. Then he unbuttoned a suit and sat back in his chair.

    The more he turned to the back, Shanshan felt his blood pressure increased and his breathing became heavier.

    After flipping through it, Shanshan closed the booklet and saw a bottle of mineral water next to the high heels, picked it up and unscrewed it, gurgled water, and calmed down.

    Because it was a temporary quota, she and He Zhizhou did not sit together.

    Most of the people who came were wearing masks to hide their real identities, and Shan Shan was also wearing a mask.

    Some people didn’t wear them. These people have enough financial resources and strength to deal with everything. Except for infectious diseases, masks are the most useless thing for them. A face is their business card.

    There are a lot of items in the auction. Shanshan selected a few favorite items and estimated the psychological price.

    The things given in the brochure were not particularly amazing or hard to buy cultural relics. She guessed that there should be finale antiques that were not printed in the brochure.

    After all, there are many collectors here, and this little thing is not enough to attract so many people. Another important reason is that today there will be authentic works of Longshan Juren.

    He Zhizhou was already surrounded by celebrities, Shan Shan was glad he didn't sit with them, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get out.

    The auction will start at 1:00 p.m. The small auction venue has about fifteen rows, and it is in the form of stairs, so that people behind can see the antiques on the stage clearly.

    Generally speaking, there are telephone auctions, written auctions, and on-site auctions. The bosses are very busy, and there are more auctions by telephone.

    This time, all the collectors came here in person. He Zhizhou's grandfather explained in the car that it was the collection of the mysterious Longshan layman.

    There is only one painting among the works of Layman Longshan that has been handed down so far, and only a very small number of people have seen it among the collections. It has not been made public, but it has amazed the entire painting and calligraphy circles, and it is a fascinating existence in the painting and calligraphy circles.

    Naturally, Shan Shan didn't know who Long Shan Layman was. He just heard Grandpa He tell in an excited tone how wonderful the use of color was in that painting, which broke through the confinement of the times at that time. It's good to be able to take pictures.

    This time Grandpa He faintly stated that he came here with a rich family background, and secretly said to Shanshan: Girl, don't rob me of the old man.

    Shan Shan expresses his understanding and will never rob him.

    The brochure does not contain the authentic works of Layman Longshan, so it is probably placed at the end.

    I heard Grandpa He's description on the car before, but I felt a little strange. The word Longshan is too familiar. Shanshan has not seen the real painting of Longshan, so he dare not be 100% sure that Longshan is actually her.