Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The Happiness of Krypton Gold Players

    Yu Shanshan’s cut version of live broadcast has released several on the video app, [Yu Shanshan Looking for Water Source], [Shanshan Eats Eggs] [Yu Shanshan Eats Abalone], [Yu Shanshan Repairing a House]...

    Each video has a lot of hits High, and the evaluation is also good, what "the mountains and mountains are hanging up".

    Several people browsed, feeling uncomfortable.

    Only they themselves know that it is really difficult to survive on an uninhabited island. Otherwise they would have seen this miserable scene.

    How did Yu Shanshan do it? They didn't suspect that Yu Shanshan had a background, and the person who had the least background and popularity here was Yu Shanshan.

    How much did she do this day?

    Can't figure it out, can't figure it out at all. Is this still Yu Shanshan?

    Their manager said in relief, "Yu Shanshan's luck is really good, but it's a pity that girls who survive on an isolated island don't have the upper hand, so she's just struggling for a few days. It won't work in the future. It's true that she has gained some popularity now, her base There were too few at first, and their popularity is still lower than yours."

    "Yeah."

    Seeing the video of olive oil pressing, several people's eyes lit up.

    An old professor of architecture, watching Yu Shanshan's live Q&A room with his grandson on time.

    At around 8:40 today, my grandson came over to watch the live broadcast before finishing his homework. The old professor acted as if he didn't know, and even helped his grandson cover up.

    He will have to rely on his grandson to post the barrage later, he can't operate the live app.

    Finally at nine o'clock, Yu Shanshan sat on a ponytail, resting his chin, waiting for Jiang PD to come over with a pad.

    After a few minutes, Jiang PD and the others finished the discussion, took out the selected 20 questions, and asked Yu Shanshan to answer them randomly.

    Of course, she can also randomly select interesting barrages to answer.

    There must be more bullet screens in the live broadcast room later. A few days ago, the live broadcast room was so embarrassing that they picked their toes. They didn't prepare questions in advance, and there were not many people in the bullet screen... The cold scene was once suffocating.

    Yu Shanshan took the pad, feeling a little guilty. Although she has the original owner's memory of operating these electronic products, she is not familiar with this board.

    It is a little heavy to hold in the hand, and the pad is covered with a light green protective case with an oil painting on it.

    This ugly painting has no sense of beauty. She suppressed the urge to alter it, and inadvertently flipped through the functions in the pad. Combined with the memory of the original body, she quickly mastered the use of the pad. How to say, the sense of technology is not strong.

    Have I been somewhere more high-tech?

    On the pad screen, her face is bigger and rounder than in reality, looking very childish.

    The questions in the barrage are all kinds of strange, 【Shanshan, can you tell me that you grew up eating cute food? 】

    【How tall is Shan Shan? Look taller than a fairy. ]