Chapter 65

Chapter 65 It's too late to regret!

    For the new vegetable garden, Shanshan was chosen to be a little below the small vegetable garden. You have to go down the steps from the small vegetable garden. Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou had picked soybeans here before.

    This vegetable garden is also the vegetable garden of the original villagers, and the ground has the shape of raised vegetable fields. There are thin bamboo poles planted around the vegetable garden, most of which have been broken and fallen down, and the bamboo poles that have been eroded by the years have turned white, and some withered vines are entwined on them.

    [It's been a long time since I saw it. ]

    [It's not easy to open up wasteland, but it's okay on the basis of the original. There used to be a lot of vegetable fields on the west side of the village, but there were basically no vegetable fields in the east of the village, and there were many houses. My sister chose a good position. ]

    [That's right, if there are many houses nearby, at night, you will simply live in a haunted house. This place is no different from Xanadu. 】

    Mountain goes down the slope, because the terrain is low, the vegetable fields below are more humid.

    Because the terrain of this vegetable field is one or two meters lower, it is leeward of the wind, and the sea breeze weakens, which reduces the chance of the vegetable greenhouse being blown away. She plans to build a vegetable greenhouse in the new vegetable garden.

    The vegetable garden after the rain has a high degree of humidity, and the weeds are drooped by the strong rain, absorbing water, and everywhere is soft, and some small places have formed depressions to store water.

    She carried a hoe to dig these depressions, drained the water, and then used the hoe to dig a ditch to divert the rainwater to other places. Otherwise, there will be too much water and it will be inconvenient to cultivate.

    [I thought my sister had already started digging the vegetable field, but it turned out to be digging ditches. 】

    【That's right, the water is too full to dig with a hoe. It's best to wait for the land to dry a little bit. 】

    The mountains and mountains were planed almost, and the sky seeped a few rays of sunshine, and finally the sun came out, and the sky was much clearer.

    Wait for the sun to bask for a while, and the sea breeze blows the water to dry up, and then come to cultivate the land.

    After confirming the location of the new vegetable garden, she plans to pull weeds and dig the vegetable field after lunch.

    [Has Shanshan and the others had lunch? ]

    [No, because I didn't do any physical work in the morning, everyone was not very hungry, so I ate lunch later than usual. ]

    [What are you having for lunch? 】

    "At noon, I'm going to make some dan dan noodles and fried leg of lamb with scallions."

    [Sichuan dan dan noodles and shank of lamb with scallions, my mouth is watering. ]

    [It happened to be late for lunch today, and Shanshan and I made Dandan noodles together. ]

    [Then I'll make fried leg of lamb with green onion. Just bought a piece of mutton yesterday hehe. 】

    After Shanshan finished speaking, she went to the small vegetable garden to pull out seven or eight scallions. At first she planted a little bit of garlic, and now the scallions have grown to more than 30 centimeters, and the ground is lush green.