Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    From 9:00 to 10:30 in the evening, it is the most relaxing time of the day when people have nothing to do, and the media software at this time is very lively.

    Yu Yanran did something that broke through her ego today, she chopped down a tree! The tree cut down is a decades-old camphor tree. With a diameter of 40 centimeters and a width of 40 centimeters, she sawed the camphor tree into sections to make four cylindrical seats.

    Before the broadcast, I told the audience, "Tomorrow I am going to make a table, so please look forward to it."

    [Yan Ran has worked hard. 】

    【Yanran is full of action today, awesome. ]

    [Take a good rest tonight. I feel sorry that Yanran hasn't had time to eat tonight. 】

    For her, today was a very rewarding day. The house was empty and she finally bought four chairs.

    The agent came to visit her at night.

    Yu Yanran said to her agent, "I made four chairs today, and I chopped down a big tree by myself." Isn't that amazing.

    The manager glanced at the rough chair. The surface of the chair had not been smoothed. Sitting on it, the slightly fragile pants would be easily scratched.

    He didn't understand, he obviously had old chairs, what he had to do with them.     He didn't sit down, "You said in the live broadcast room that you will make a table tomorrow? Are you sure you can do it

    ?"

    Yu Yanran clenched her fists, "I want to challenge."

As a result, for example, in the water diversion project last time, there were three people who helped you together, but it didn’t work in the end.” The manager persuaded.

    Yu Yanran was a little annoyed at being splashed with cold water, "But, am I just going to do nothing? The other guests are gone, I can't interact with the guests, and I don't make some furniture, what else can I do? I can't think of a good way. You are my team, why don't you think of a way for me, I have to think and do everything by myself. I'm really tired."

    Yu Yanran has an ability, she can turn black into white.

    Friction at work is inevitable, and the two had quarreled many times before. The manager took a breath and said patiently, "We'll let you go to Yu Shanshan, that's the best solution."

    Yu Shanshan single-handedly turned the negative growth of Pei Ze, He Zhizhou, and Cui Zhexi into positive growth. It's a fool not to embrace this golden thigh.

    Surviving on the island, struggling to survive, living ability, Yu Yanran is not bad. At first, he also insisted that Yu Yanran work hard and resist Yu Shanshan. But now, Yu Shanshan's three trending searches tonight made him realize that Yu Yanran has no power to resist, not at all. This is completely Yu Shanshan's home field.

    The agent patiently persuaded her and stated the facts to her, "Xiao Ran, we bought you a hot search today, but you have been suppressed."

    Yu Yanran sat on the new chair, ignoring the discomfort under her buttocks, and asked, "Someone suppressed you?" Are we trending?"

    "Our team's previous operations were discovered. Several times before, Yu Shanshan was going to be on the trending list. We increased the number of searches and views for other trending items, and the entries related to Yu Shanshan naturally went down. "

    Yu Yanran tugged at the clothes in front of her knees, and said dumbly, "Have we been overwhelmed many times before?"

    She always thought that she won other people and won the fair. Unexpectedly, the team suppressed Yu Shanshan's trending search.