Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    Shanshan discusses with them what breakfast to eat, Yu Yanran wants to eat fried noodles, He Zhizhou wants to eat steamed buns, Cui Zhexi wants to eat sliced ​​noodles, Pei Ze wants to eat seafood pork rib porridge.

    Later, the four of them guessed and decided, and Yu Yanran won.

    Cui Zhexi gritted his teeth, "Two wins in three rounds." Yu     Yanran

    still won, and jumped up, "Yeah!"

]

    [Hahahahaha, look at how happy Yu Yanran is. ]

    [I'm so happy that No. 1 is deflated! Just cook what you like every day? Slightly slightly. ]

    [So love will disappear. 】

    "Then fried noodles with porridge." Shanshan said.

    The others nodded in agreement.

    Cui Zhexi: "I like to eat everything."

    It doesn't matter what she eats, as long as they eat happily, she is very satisfied.

    Shanshan told the audience in the live broadcast room: "We will make fried noodles this morning. You can go to the market to buy fried noodles. If you don't buy them locally, you can steam them in a tube and let them cool down. Then you can use them as fried noodles."

    Pei Ze stood up Said, "I'll be in charge of the ribs and seafood porridge."

    Shanshan nodded, "Okay, come and ask me."

    After eating Shanshan's meals for two months, of course he can cook ribs and seafood porridge. Their pork ribs and seafood porridge are all cooked in crock pots alone, not in a large pot.

    Pei Ze went to his own small pot and stove in the small open-air yard. The small boxy stove built with bricks often needs to bend over when cooking.

    A lot of snow had accumulated on the small pot and stove. Pei Ze brushed the snow off with his hands, and then expertly added a few bricks to the inside.

    The weather is cold, and the bricks look like big ice cubes, and they are put in piece by piece.

    Shanshan taught him that the bottom of the earthen pot is smaller than that of the wok, so the mouth of the pot should be closed.

    Pei Ze let out a cloud of white gas, and was about to cut the ribs.

    [The mysterious base where the actor's culinary skills exploded. 】

    【No. 2 has made great progress now. In the past, the small stove was built by Shanshan. 】

    【It's cold to cook outside, please apply to cook in the kitchen. 】

    Shan Shan happened to go out from the kitchen, and saw Pei Ze cooking without saying a word in the ice and snow, and felt very distressed.     Said to Pei Ze, "Pei Ze, it's too cold outside, you go to the kitchen to blanch the ribs and seafood first, there is still a pot in the kitchen that you don't need. When cooking porridge, just cook it

    outside."

The earthen pot is cooked outside, and it is enough to come out from time to time to add a handful of firewood.

    Pei Ze was preparing to blanch the pork ribs in a small pot outside, sniffed his nose, and said in a trembling voice, "Okay."

    [Thank you, Shanshan~]