Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Countdown

    Merlot dry red wine is Shanshan's favorite wine. The tannin is not high, the mouth is smooth, rich in layers, and the taste is between white wine and red wine.

    If you don't pay attention, you drink too much.

    Niu Ben came over to pour wine for Shan Shan again, Xie Jinyan put his arm across Niu Ben's hand, "She drank too much."

    Most of the bottle of Merlot went into her stomach. Niu Ben and the others naturally didn't notice.

    Niu Ben took a look, and sure enough, Shan Shan became naive. She took a vegetarian ball and dropped it, Zhao Baiqian helped her put it back in the bowl.

    Shanshan raised her head and asked Niu Ben for no reason, "What are you looking at me for?"

    Sun Miaomiao laughed, "Shanshan is beautiful."

    If she had a daughter as cute as Shanshan, she would definitely give up her career! Dedicated to nurturing children.

    Shanshan touched his face with the back of his hand, his cheeks were hot, and subconsciously raised his glass to drink, only to find that the glass was empty.

    Niu Ben said, "Shan Shan, it's enough to drink this much at night." Shan Shan was not a     drunkard

    who was addicted to alcohol, and nodded slowly, "Oh, good."

Shan Shan filled a bowl of soup, "Shan Shan drinks the soup."

    Shan Shan moved his eyes very slowly, and nodded again, "Oh, good."

    Everyone at the table laughed.

    Dinner was eaten until half past eight, and the songs and dances of the Spring Festival Gala had been played for half an hour, and lights of various colors flickered in the living room.

    After the New Year's Eve dinner, the girls rested. The men went to wash the dishes, except for the elderly Grandpa He, who all went to clean the battlefield, those who wiped the table wiped the table, those who washed the dishes washed the dishes, and those who mopped the floor.

    Because Xie Jinyan was a guest, Niu Ben asked him to do lighter work, mopping the floor.

    The sweeping robot cleaned it first, and then Xie Jinyan mopped it again with a steam mop. It was very convenient. It took about fifteen minutes to finish mopping the kitchen and dining room.

    The sweeping robot ran into the living room, and Zhao Baiqian was teasing the little sweeping robot, "Xiaoji, go a little ahead." The

    sweeping robot turned and swept to the balcony.

    "Xiaoji, come back." The

    robot is back again, this is a new sweeping robot, and it is also a gift from the sponsor of the variety show.

    Shanshan sat on the black leather sofa, because the leather was a bit cold in winter, she spread a layer of milky white coral fleece blanket on the sofa.

    Crossing his legs on the sofa, holding his red face in his hands, he looked like a sweeping robot back and forth.

    The carpet used under the sofa in the living room, Xie Jinyan roughly mopped the part of the wooden floor, and it was almost finished.

    In the kitchen they also ended the fight.

    He Zhizhou made a pot of good tea. He never makes tea in variety shows, it is always Pei Ze who makes tea.