Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    There is a fire in the stove, and the lamb sleeps in a pyre some distance behind the stove.

    There was also a big bath towel covering her body. This bath towel was given to them by Jiang PD.

    Jiang PD not only supplied them with ten new towels, but also gave them two large bath towels.

    [The supply of bath towels has arrived, Jiang PD acted so fast. Shanshan used one for the little black sheep in the mud pit in the afternoon, and used many more for the little sheep at night. I was just worried that their towels were dirty and useless at night. ]

    [Jiang pd's ability is nothing to say, /like/like/like. ]

    [The female pd is more careful. ]

    [Nian pd is not bad, I braved the rain to save the lamb today, but the lamb escaped early. 】

    【Xiaoyang must follow his mother closely next time so as not to get lost. 】

    After handling the lamb, Shanshan and the others returned to the dining room to continue eating.

    A group of staff came from the firewood house lightly. When Shanshan Baoyang came in, they immediately ran to the firewood house to hide in order not to be seen in the mirror.

    As soon as Shanshan's camera shot was gone, they hurried in to pack up their things, removing the cauldron and bowls and chopsticks they had brought. They had almost finished eating, and after looking curiously at the sleeping lamb for a while, they left.

    Shanshan and the others finished eating the fish roe bibimbap, and the dinner was almost over, only Cui Zhexi's mouth was red, and he continued to eat from the bottom of the pot.

    For the leftovers, Cui Zhexi basically wraps them up.

    [The child is growing. ]

    [yfd has the potential to be eaten and broadcasted, and the hot pot base is delicious. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Only your elder brother is still growing at the age of 26. 】

    After dinner, Dr. Xu came to see a doctor with He Zhizhou again, and at the same time brought some Chinese herbal medicines to Shanshan.

    Shanshan spread the materials on the table, as well as needles and threads and fabrics, as if she was going to do needlework.

    They are not very interested in needlework, and they read books over the chair.

    The room has already turned on the light bulb. In order to match the atmosphere of the cabin, Shanshan chose a warmer light bulb. There is a desk lamp on the table, which is more convenient for her to operate.

    "Today we make two pillows with green gauze. There is an episode in "Dream of Red Mansions". Yihongyuan's 'new pillows with jade-colored gauze filled with rose and peony petals' are Baoyu's pillows. Not only is it fragrant, but also It has the functions of health care and health preservation. Baoyu’s pillows are extremely luxurious. We choose simple fabrics here, wrapping gauze to make the pillow core, and the outer pillowcase is made of light gauze and brocade. You can make it yourself, and you can choose your own Pillowcase."

    【The brocade is so expensive, but the one my sister is holding is not bad, it is considered ordinary. ]

    [Wow, something used by the rich and powerful in ancient times. ]

    [rwkk] [It's all

    wrong, let's do it, I will also make one on the weekend, the same style as Shanshan Get. 】