Chapter 56

Chapter 56 The Strongest Beggar

    After the 20 cm foundation has been dug, fill it with soil again.

    The staff helped dig the soil and picked up several loads of soil. Shanshan said, "To build a wall, as the name suggests, is to compact the soil."

    She quickly poured a load of soil into the foundation, and then kept them away to prevent hit them.

    Picking up the hammer half a person's height, and smashing it down, there was a muffled "boom".

    It seemed to hear the whisper of history.

    Everyone at the scene stopped what they were doing and quietly watched the hammer that Shan Shan was carrying fall heavily. At this moment, it has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness. It is the ancient and simple skills of Chinese industrious craftsmen for thousands of years, which is once again applied to the joy of modern life.

    That dull hammer awakened the memory of history.

    For several seconds, there was no barrage in the live broadcast room.

    [That sound seemed to knock into my heart. ]

    [It is the sound of history and culture beating again. ]

    [At this moment, I cried. ]

    [It's so good to cry. ] At

    the scene, the more emotional Yan PD and Zhao Baiqian also cried.

    Zhao Baiqian sneaked over, tears streaming down her face, she bit her lip and walked a little further away to prevent the live broadcast from recording her crying.

    The hammer made a heavy mark on the ground.

    She tamped seven or eight times in succession, and the soft soil was tamped step by step.

    Pei Ze followed with a hammer and silently tamped the foundation on the other side.

    Compacting the foundation is the easiest. After the foundations on all sides were tamped, Shanshan took two planks and placed them on both sides of the wall to be formed to form a "groove" of appropriate width.

    Cui Zhexi lifted the dustpan and filled the trough with soil.

    Shanshan and Pei Ze tamped it down.

    After Shanshan rammed for ten minutes, Cui Zhexi took Shanshan's hammer and said, "I'll do it."

    There were only two hammers.

    For the first time, he didn't want to express himself, he wanted to feel the ancient culture, and he wanted to help Shanshan.

    He took off his jacket, his strength was greater than Shanshan's, his legs were bent, he raised the hammer with both hands, and smashed it down heavily.

    [Cui Zhexi looks handsome this time. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Just this second, it's okay. 】

    Received praise from black fans, Cui Zhexi fans felt that they were a little excited...

    After the wall was made, Shanshan poured water on the wooden board, and used this wooden board to make the wall solid.

    He Zhizhou also found a wooden board and took pictures with her.

    In order to keep the wall straight, Shanshan used a semi-conical pestle to hang the wire.

    Goo Goo on the side tilted his head and blinked at them.