Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    The morning light splashed slightly on the sea surface, and seabirds flew in the air to look for food, leaning over the countryside to peck at groups of small fish on the sea surface.

    Jiang Shaowen's camera shoots the log cabin from a distance, across the small courtyard to the wintersweet outside the courtyard.

    In the past few days, the wintersweet with many buds has bloomed, which is especially beautiful.

    [The wintersweet finally bloomed, so beautiful! ]

    [Water red, wow, so beautiful. ]

    [Shooting like this, the cabin is so old-fashioned. 】

    After Shanshan got up and washed, he saw Jiang Shaowen, "Mr. Jiang is here so early?"

    "Early, go to bed early and get up early." Jiang Shaowen said with a smile.

    The morning sun was dazzling, facing the sun, Shan Shan put a palm on his forehead to cover the excessive sunlight.

    Take the quilt out to dry first, I haven't dried the quilt for so long. Although there is sunlight that can directly pass through the window and reach the bed, the cotton mat underneath cannot.

    Shanshan is now pulling a rope between two trees. Then go to the room to take out the quilt and hang it on the rope.

    [To be honest, it was the first time I saw Shanshan's quilt. ]

    [Me too, ever since the canopy bed was successfully made, we were not allowed to watch it. ]

    [I changed into a furry bear quilt cover in winter, so cute! ]

    [I want to buy it too! Go to place an order! 】

    After drying the quilt of a mattress and the duvet of a bed cover. Shanshan clapped her hands, Xiaomei's nest was above her head.

    Several little blue-top thrushes who learned to fly flew down and showed Shanshan their flying skills, "Not bad, great!" Then Shanshan warned them, "Don't let other birds     poop

    on my quilt, you know?"

Only the blue-topped thrush "twittered" a few times to show that it knew.

    [Boss: Leave it to me! 】

    [Second child: As long as I'm not here, it can't be someone else. ]

    [Hahaha, second child, what are you talking about, eat less, second child, seriously overweight. ]

    Cui Zhexi came out rubbing his eyes, and when he saw the camera of Shanshan, he covered his face to hide from the camera, he hadn't washed his face and got his hair done yet.

    Shanshan is drying the quilt, and he wants to do it too.

    After taking a quick shower, I came out to dry with the quilt in my arms.

    Shanshan asked him, "What are you doing out with the quilt?"

    Cui Zhexi said, "Drying the quilt."

    "There is no place for you to dry it, so go get the rope first." Think before doing something.

    With one rope, two quilts are fully dried.

    Cui Zhexi said, "Then I'll find a rope."

    He ran back quickly, found a rope, pulled the rope with Shanshan, and then hung the quilt up. His is a gray-blue plaid quilt, which he picked, so it doesn't look dirty.