Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Foul! Foul! (Comments are...

    Cui Zhexi fans: [? ? ? Autistic. ]

    [I feel sorry for giegie.]

    [It's okay, maybe there is something urgent to find Shanshan. ]

    Shanshan live broadcast room: [ Huh? Looking for Shanshan, what are you doing, it's so strange. 】

    【I don't know. ]

    [The first distinguished guest/star-eyed to be attracted. ]

    [No, I remember that there was an old Chinese medicine professor last time, and there were many more distinguished guests in Shanshan's live broadcast room, hehe. 】

    The old man introduced himself solemnly, "Hello, I am Cui Linmu, a scholar of the Academy of Architecture and a Changjiang scholar. I don't care to bother you."

    Academician is a higher title than professor. Ordinary girls may not know it when they hear academician and professor. Overwhelmed.

    Shanshan was not intimidated by various titles, her eyes were as calm as before, "Hello."

    Here, she calls you even if she is over 60 years old or older. Everything else is "Hello".

    The old academician's eyes flickered, it was really extraordinary.

    Shanshan invited academicians to sit in.

    The room is simple, with an Eight Immortals table and two chairs. The canopy bed was separated by a curtain.

    There is a set of tea sets on the table, and the teacups are carved from mountains and mountains, which are warm and simple.

    Academician Cui has seen many valuable antiques, and after receiving the mountain of boiled water, he fondly caressed the palm-sized wooden teacup.

    He explained the purpose of his visit. One of his colleagues deduced the ratio of the ancient Great Wall's adhesive based on the adhesive ratio of Shanshan. Together with a chemist, the three of them published a paper on nature.

    Academician Cui spread the magazine on the table, "Do you still remember that the person who brushed the cool motorcycle in your live broadcast room is called Professor Xi, an architect. He is my colleague. He asked you the ratio of the adhesive in the live broadcast room."

    Shanshan thought for a while, "Oh, I remember." The bullet screen blinded her eyes.

    "Professor Xi is too old to take a plane. This time I am here to thank you specially. It is precisely because of your ratio that we have been inspired to improve the adhesive. I believe that in the future, it will play a great role in reducing the The generation of construction waste.”

    Anyone who has read the book knows that the world-class top magazines, nature and science, have unquestionable authority.

    [Oh my god, my sister is too amazing! ]

    [I have a crush on a super powerful woman! ]

    [Sister should study science! 】

    "No need, I'm very happy to help." Shanshan expressed her thoughts.

    The original ratio was not her idea, but the wisdom of the predecessors was quoted. She is just a disseminator, giving back the results to the descendants of China.

    The old academician continued to chat with Shanshan. At first, he was worried that he would not have a common language with the young people. Later, he found that Shanshan had a wide range of knowledge and was very humorous and calm.