Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Colored Silk Thread

    It was windy at night, Shanshan came out to collect things, and saw two people with flashlights on the pier in the distance.

    It looked like Yu Yanran and Yu Xiang, and Yu Xiang went back to sleep on the boat in the middle of the night?

    Where is Yu Yanran's manager? It's unsafe at night.

    Shanshan collected the things and went back to the bedroom.

    In the room, Jiang PD and the others haven't left yet, they are discussing things, and sometimes they will hold small meetings here at night.     Shanshan and Assistant Liu said, "Assistant Liu, can you go to the pier to see Yu Yanran off?"

    Assistant Liu was playing with her mobile phone and had nothing else to do, so she stood up, "Okay."

Sending Yu Xiang to the pier every day, Yu Xiang dislikes the conditions of the island, and instead of sleeping in a tin house with Yu Yanran, she sleeps on a boat, which is cleaner.

    Assistant Liu picked up the battery car key and went out, driving the battery car to the pier to see Yu Yanran off.

    Yu Yanran was going to send Yu Xiang off the next day, and it was not like Yu Xiang didn't know the way now, so of course she had a grudge in her heart.

    On the way back, I passed by a deserted village, and the sea breeze whimpered, not to mention how scary it was.

    Before boarding the boat, Yu wanted to put eye drops on Yu Yanran, "Yanran, in this variety show, either you are popular or Yu Shanshan is popular. It is impossible for female stars to compare. Either Yu Shanshan is popular and you are unknown. Or You are angry, Yu Shanshan is overturned, those beds of hers must not be carved by her, she is only nineteen years old, she will make things at the age of forty-nine? It's

    funny, she is your cousin, don't you know her yet, alone How can it be possible to carve and make oil-paper umbrellas? It’s a lie! Can also make round fans and paint?? She is a fairy? It must be made by the program group or the team behind it. Don’t worry, she will definitely overturn later. ..."

    Yu Yanran yelled at her, "The braised pig's trotters made at night are not delicious?" You can't stop your mouth.

    Yu wanted to twitch her lips, unconsciously, her mouth was full of saliva again, not only braised pork trotters, but also stewed tofu with sea fish, raw marinated drunk crab, all delicious, much more delicious than those private dishes she had eaten that had to be ordered for a month... …

    "Shanshan's cooking skills are really good, but if he's good at cooking, he's lucky. He's also good at painting, but he's not as good as He Zhizhou." The

    more Yu Xiang talked, the more he felt contradictory. He said that Yu Shanshan was not good. Now it is said that Yu Shanshan seems to be really good... Yu wants to pull Yu Yanran into his camp now.

    Continue to put on the eye drops, "She's wooing you now to fulfill her good reputation, which shows that she gets along well with everyone and everyone loves her. But you must be notorious, how much sympathy you showed for Yu Shanshan in the early stage, and how sympathetic you were in the later stage You accepted a little kindness from Yu Shanshan, and joined Yu Shanshan's camp.

    Yu Shanshan's fans must have ridiculed you in the live broadcast room, laughing that you finally raised your hand and surrendered to her." If

    it were a week ago, Yu Yanran She will definitely be convinced, because she herself was similar to Yu Xiang's three views at the beginning, but now it sounds strange, all of which are for her own benefit to make excuses for herself and discredit others.