Chapter 121

Chapter 121 It's Real

    Sitting on the right side of Shanshan was Pei Ze. Pei Ze leaned slightly, and greeted Xie Jinyan, "Jin Yan."

    Xie Jinyan was tall, and his gaze skipped over the top of Shanshan's hair, "Pei Ze, you are here too.

    " After the two men greeted each other, they all sat upright.

    Shanshan was caught in the middle, she hadn't spoken to Xie Jinyan yet.

    The two haven't talked since the last time they added WeChat.

    Shanshan wanted him to find her first, pretending not to see him.

    Pei Ze smiled like an old father. In the past, Shan Shan was the one who took the initiative to say hello, but today Shan Shan pretended not to see him. This Xie Jinyan's position in her heart is very unusual.

    "Shanshan." Xie Jinyan bowed slightly.

    Shanshan's undulating side face, because it was her auction today, she deliberately put on light makeup, pink lip balm and a layer of lip gloss on her lips.

    Shanshan was about to open his mouth to say hello to him, when a distraught voice behind him said, "Xie Jinyan!"

    It was Cui Zhexi who had just arrived. His seat was behind Shanshan. , No matter how well you pretend, you are still an old-fashioned batch! What did you just stare at Shanshan's lips? !

    When Shanshan turned his head, Cui Zhexi noticed that Shanshan's lip makeup looked like flower petals with dewdrops on it, which was pretty.

    Shanshan asked him, "Cui Zhexi, didn't you have a group entry ceremony today?"

    Cui Zhexi took off his coat, sat down on his buttocks, and stretched his legs, "I just came here after participating. It's in Huangpu District, Shanghai, very close.

    " Shan sat upright, and said to Xie Jinyan, looking at him, "Why is Xie Jinyan so elusive?"

    Cui Zhexi: Grass, and I care about Xie Jinyan.

    Xie Jinyan had a smile on his eyes, "I have been buying companies in country m before, but in country f, my younger brother didn't handle the company's affairs well. Please help me to deal with them. After you leave the island, my work center will be in China."

    "Oh, I will basically be in Shanghai from now on." Shan Shan nodded.

    Xie Jinyan laughed again, then sat upright.

    Cui Zhexi clenched his fists. This Xie Jinyan, a Frenchman, is quite romantic. It means that after Shanshan leaves the island, Xie Jinyan will always be by her side to accompany her. Can he not? He lives next to Shanshan's house. ...

    Fortunately, Shanshan is very shrewd in other matters, but when it comes to the relationship between men and women, he seems to be less stubborn, and he doesn't think about the deep meaning behind it for a while.

    Cui Zhexi took out his mobile phone. He remembered that there are four suites on the first floor, and there are currently three residents on the 19th floor, so there is one suite left.

    He asked a friend to help find out who the other set was. A few minutes later, my friend replied that Xie Jinyan had 2 sets.

    Cui Zhexi: ...with blood dripping from jealousy, today's auction is another show for Xie Jinyan. Pretending to be king! Cui Zhexi felt bitter, his Cui family's "forceful style" really couldn't catch up with Xie Jinyan at present.