Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Queen's Bread

    He caught a flat fish with thin silver scales. Cui Zhexi didn't know what kind of fish it was, so he turned to ask the pd on the boat, "pd Chen, what kind of fish is this?"

    "Pomfret, haha." The laughter was loud.

    In the live broadcast room, I felt the joyful atmosphere of the scene. Cui Zhexi caught the first fish since entering the island.

    Cui Zhexi took down the pomfret, and the pomfret had a look of lovelessness, why was it caught by this fool.

    With a "plop", the pomfret was thrown into the water tank by Cui Zhexi.

    PD Chen happily looked at the pomfret in the water tank, and then communicated with PD Jiang, "Zhexi is not easy!

    " will work harder.

    Following an active guest like Cui Zhexi, Chen PD suffered a lot.

    PD Chen said in a low voice, "I'm not bad. The most miserable PD here is Qian PD with Yu Yanran."

    "What is she doing now?" Jiang PD asked.

    Chen PD told her, "What else can I do, build a house. I asked the program team to come to the iron sheet to build the kind of iron sheet house on the construction site. Yu Yanran is also a person who refuses to admit defeat. After waking up from a coma, she thought about building a house." "

    Hey, if you want me to say, their team is learning from Shanshan. Shanshan makes things by hand and has accumulated 1.4 million popularity, who is not greedy!"

    Chen pd expressed his loyalty to Jiang pd, "Can we not Do you know who copied whom and who hurt whom?" The

    traffic in Yu Yanran's live broadcast room has increased, but because Shanshan has already eaten this cake, the real experts have been attracted by Shanshan, so what can be left for Yu Yanran.

    Jiang pd doesn't care and smiles, Shan Shan can even make the glue of the ancient Great Wall, Yu Yanran can't draw tigers like a dog. It is impossible for a guest to surpass Shanshan in terms of handwork.

    Yan PD of He Zhizhou's family softened his bones and sat on a chair to rest. He was exhausted for half a month. He just hoped that He Zhizhou could stay with Yu Shanshan for a while longer.

    Because of what happened to He Zhizhou yesterday, I was terrified. I didn't fall asleep for almost two days and two nights. I almost thought that my career as a director was over. Unexpectedly, he survived the desperate situation, and Shan Shan came to the rescue. Unlike other PDs, PD Yan is very grateful to Shan Shan, and so is PD Jiang.

    Whether the guest behaves well or badly is directly related to pd. To be honest, taking yesterday's incident of climbing a tree to save a thrush as an example, if it were him, he would definitely not let Yu Shan climb the tree. What he saw in the live broadcast room, Jiang pd opened his hands underneath and prepared to catch Yu Shanshan the whole time.

    Jiang PD, a woman who has come this far, is very courageous.

    When it is time to express your position, you should make a statement.

    Yan pd pretended to have no intention of saying to Jiang pd, "Some people's hearts are higher than the sky, and what they make is really unappealing." Of course, it was Yu Yanran who built the house.

    These two male PDs had neither alienated nor close relationship with Jiang PD before. People are like this, if one party gains power, the others will definitely express it.