Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

    Dr. Xu came a little late today, and Shanshan chatted with the people in the live broadcast room, "There is a saying in the "Nei Jing": "Hair is the rest of the blood", without the nourishment of blood, the hair will fall off. The liver stores blood, which is the main catharsis , if Qi and blood meridians are out of harmony and congestion is blocked, it will also cause hair loss. Staying up late will hurt the liver, and drinking alcohol will hurt the liver.

    The kidney is the source of human vitality. When the essence declines, the hair will also fall off.

    The spleen governs the transportation and transformation, and transports the essence of water and grain The heart and lungs are turned into important life substances such as qi and blood. Excessive consumption of greasy things or depression will damage the spleen, and damp heat will be born as a result, and will gather in the roots of the hair, resulting in hair loss. —— ①So

    everyone should pay attention to it Pay more attention to your body, stay up late less, and eat healthy, this is the most fundamental solution.”

    【Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, I know that, I know that, but I can't control it...

    ' Hair loss has begun on the outside, which means that the liver and kidney functions are worse inside. mutual encouragement. ]

    [To make a bad analogy, the law of cockroaches says that if you see a cockroach outside, then the places you can't see inside must be full of cockroaches, and you can't lock it up... The same is true for the body, from an old aunt remind. ]

    [Yes, stay up late, not only hair loss, but also various chronic diseases. Before the age of 30, I thought I could survive. After the age of 30, who will the heavens spare! 】

    "Arborvitae leaves, also known as cypress leaves, scientific research shows that its main components are volatile oils, flavonoids and tannins, which have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and blood vessel expansion effects. Applying "Arborvitae leaf hair oil" to hair can indeed Inhibit scalp bacteria to remove dandruff, and can also promote blood circulation, enhance hair follicle metabolism, reduce hair fall, and promote hair regeneration.——②"

    "In addition to hair oil from arborvitae leaves, arborvitae leaves can also be used Boil water and wash your hair.”

    Previously, Shanshan gave such products as bath bean formula, Yurong San, and Zetian Dasheng Empress Refining Motherwort to keep Yanfang, and the feedback was very good. I just said in Chaoshan this afternoon that Shanshan will be treating hair loss products tonight. If there is demand The fans are crazy. There are also many male fans who follow Chaohua.

    When it was 6:30 or 7:00 after get off work, Shanshan's streaming room directly reached 1.8 million. Many people haven't got home yet, and they are watching on the subway.

    They were so looking forward to the prescription for hair loss, they waited impatiently, they kept saying hurry up, hurry up, but the medicine hasn't arrived yet, the girl in the live broadcast room is neither arrogant nor impatient, look at her face is also good, anxious His heart sank slowly with her.