Chapter 119

Chapter 119 Goodbye, My Love

    Shanshan asked Xie Jinyan: "Are you a protoss?"

    "Yes."

    "You also traveled from your home planet?"

    "Yes."

    "Are the golden and red haired as well?"

    "Yeah."

    Shanshan continued to ask: "And How many people did you travel together?"

    "This time, three." Xie Jinyan replied.

    She held her head up, and the eyes of the two were glued.

    In this world, Xie Jinyan hardly ever stared at her for such a long time.

    But every time he looked at her very carefully, her eyes were like dazzling stars in the night, her nose was bright and her lips were bright, Xie Jinyan suddenly felt that her throat was a little dry, and her Adam's apple moved.

    "Then Xie Jinyan, are you going to kill me?" As expected, she continued to ask Xie Jinyan.

    Xie Jinyan was speechless for a moment, "I won't treat you badly."

    Shanshan heaved a sigh of relief, he is not a bad person and will not pose a threat to her.

    "There is one last question. Do you know when you can return to your home planet?"

    "End the process of this world, and you can go back."

    Shanshan has traversed many times. some kind of achievement.

    It’s not too far behind these decades. Besides fulfilling the wish of the original owner, there is still a big thing to do, the operation of the collection hall and the art gallery.

    The two walked back slowly.

    Shanshan basically got the information she wanted, but she always felt that something was wrong.

    She should be responsible for Xie Jinyan... in her previous life.

    Then did he act like nothing happened, or did he hold a grudge against her, or... there was a little friendship.

    There should be only these three answers.

    Shanshan doesn't have much experience in relationships, so if she asked directly if you like me, she couldn't ask.

    And now, she doesn't seem to like Xie Jinyan at all.

    She likes the peddler, but not the Xie Jinyan in front of her. Xie Jinyan is not just a peddler, he has many facets, and she doesn't know him well enough. Xie Jinyan is of course very handsome, and she is doing well in every way

    . She is about to return to the cabin, and Shanshan organizes her words. She is not the kind of person who is so sticky that she can't understand, "You also remember what happened in the female world Right?"

    Xie Jinyan was looking at the road in front of him, but stopped when he heard the words, "I remember."

    "I didn't do that well enough." Shanshan began to reflect.

    Burned to death, the heart hurts more than the body. If she is abandoned by her beloved, she will hate him for the rest of her life. It was impossible for Xie Jinyan to stand beside her so generously.

    He hates her.

    "You have your position."

    Shanshan was stunned just as Xie Jinyan finished speaking. There was no hatred in his tone and expression. She thought, only if she doesn't care, can she not hate.