Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Little Pearl

    The medical staff from the program team came quickly and took Yin Louzhen away.

    Yin Louzhen's eyes were red, and there were faint tears, and the fans felt distressed.

    Non-fans couldn't tell whether his tears were from pain or the sadness of being quarantined.

    [It’s okay, being quarantined won’t make you cry. ]

    [Yin Louzhen will never shed tears when he pulls the boy so coolly. ]

    The second after being carried away by the medical staff, Yin Louzhen's tears rolled down. No, don't take me away.

    [::::::]

    Yin Louzhen's fans felt a little pain in the face, in order to stabilize the character of the cool boy, they skillfully spun lies: [I couldn't stop crying when I had pink eyes. ]

    [Yes, pink eye has been rubbing his eyes and crying. ]

    [Brother, it's okay, just cry when you cry. 】

    Yin Louzhen black fan: 【Stop arguing, Yin Louzhen is about to drop a little pearl. ]

    [Hahahahaha, little pearl. ]

    [Brother no, brother's eyes hurt. ]

    [If you drop a small pearl, you will drop a small pearl, there is nothing wrong with admitting it. 】

    【Exactly. 】

    After they took Yin Louzhen away, He Zhizhou asked the program crew for disinfectant, put on leather gloves, and wiped the things Yin Louzhen touched carefully before he felt relieved.

    [No. 3 is too much. ]

    [Is it necessary? Wipe all of them with disinfectant. ]

    [Brother's physique is not good, he gets sick easily, so he has to be careful. Otherwise, what should I do if I am threatened to be kicked out by No. 1? 】

    It's not because of this, He Zhizhou took off his gloves and mask, he disinfected it because he was worried that the pink eye disease would reduce his appearance.

    The table was also cleared and they brought the food to the table.

    For the first time, Cui Zhexi was not so eager to eat.

    Shanshan heard from Pei Ze that Yin Louzhen was Cui Zhexi's cousin, and she stepped down the steps for Cui Zhexi, "Zhexi, why don't you send some food to Yin Louzhen, Pei Ze and I will move the firewood. "

    [yfd No. 1: No. 1 will not deliver meals to Yin Louzhen. ]

    [Ah, yfd number 1 (black fan) has appeared. Where did you go today? @yfd1 no. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: I'm busy today. Just watched live. ]

    Shanshan asked him if he wanted to take it to Yin Louzhen. Cui Zhexi raised his head, his clear eyes met Shangshanshan, he was hesitating.

    A few hundred meters away, Yin Louzhen, who was holding a mobile phone in the isolation room, felt nervous for a while.

    Cui Zhexi chuckled, and said extremely badly, "Don't give it to him, he deserves it too?"

    Sure enough, Yin Louzhen squeezed his fist, and he knew that he shouldn't have any expectations of Cui Zhexi. He closed Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room and went to Shanshan's live broadcast room.

    In the few seconds he was operating the video software, Cui Zhexi followed the steps, "But since you are busy, I'll send it to him."

    Shanshan brought the bowls and chopsticks, picked up some food, "I don't know if Yin Louzhen likes to eat What?"