Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Woman, I Give You My Life

    Really hungry, it didn't take long for Yu Shanshan to find six abalones and some bucket snails and go back to cook.

    On the way back, I passed a vegetable garden, or weed garden, which was overgrown with vegetables and weeds.

    She picked some bright red peppers and wild onions from it, turned over half a bucket of potatoes with a small hoe, and carried them back together.

    Jiang PD looked at it and was amazed, this turned out to be a vegetable garden?

    The weeds were half the height of a person, no different from a field, and Yu Shanshan could find peppers and potatoes in it.

    You must know that the staple food is what fights hunger. Eating fish and meat will make you tired, and it is impossible to eat it as a staple food all the time.

    Yu Shanshan didn't go home, she carried the small wooden bucket and went directly to the pond to wash vegetables. Passing through the woods in the backyard, she knocked down more than a dozen purple-black fruits, and the black fruits rolled to the ground. She picked them up one by one, and took them to the pond to wash.

    [What is this thing? Can I eat it? 】

    【Plums? Or berries or something. ]

    [I don't know, I always feel that Shanshan has his own ideas in doing things now. ]

    The camera on the side just picked up one on the ground, wiped the dust on his body, stuffed his mouth and chewed it a few times, well, the mouth full of oil is not unpalatable.

    While Yu Shanshan was still washing vegetables, he didn't eat this strange fruit. Ginger PD took a photo with his mobile phone to scan and identify it, and the result showed that the fruit was an olive. She is relieved that it is not toxic.

    Cleaning the abalone is a bit more troublesome. First soak it in clean water for ten minutes, then dig out the meat with a spoon, and wash off the internal organs. Yu Shanshan then grabbed a handful of hay leaves on the ground and brushed off the black mucous membrane in the meat.

    In fact, it is more convenient to rinse with salt water, but she has not dried the salt yet.

    Jiang pd saw that she was proficient in handling ingredients, and Yu Shanshan's hometown in the information was not from the coastal area. She wanted to ask how Yu Shanshan could handle ingredients. After thinking about it, Yu Shanshan knows too many things. He knows how to build houses and medical skills. Knowing how to handle abalone doesn't seem like a big deal.

    The group returned to the kitchen. The existing cooking tools were very simple, an aluminum shovel she found in the village, and a frying pan that had just been cleaned.

    The frying pan is not as big as the earthen iron pot in the stove. For the earthen stove, the diameter of the frying pot is too small to stand on the stove.

    The earthen iron pot on the stove has just boiled tung oil, and the taste is very strong, so it can no longer be used for cooking.

    Yu Shanshan simply rolled up his sleeves, removed the iron pot, and put a layer of barbed wire on the stove to prevent the frying pan from falling.

    Be careful later, flames may burst out from the gaps in the periphery and scorch your sleeves.

    Yu Shanshan didn't find a pot for pounding medicine, so Yu Shanshan quickly squeezed the olive oil fruit in the wooden barrel with the help of stones. The juice was crushed into mud, and she turned the kettle out. There was a filter in the middle of the kettle, which was not too big or too small, and it was just used to filter the olive oil pulp.