Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "Are you worthy?" several girls said in unison.

    Meng Ran clenched his fist, is he worthy? In the past, he felt that Yu Shanshan was unworthy. A child from a poor background suddenly joined the capitalist class, with a meek personality and low self-esteem, and he was dumbfounded, but he was especially persistent in chasing him.

    He likes bright girls, and he didn't like her at all before.

    It wasn't until now that I slowly realized that I prefer gentle and quiet girls.

    He only dared to watch her live broadcast over and over again in the live broadcast room, falling step by step.

    Seeing her working so hard to survive, he is also working hard to get a place in the Meng family.

    Guo Anni was not stingy with her sarcasm, "You don't think you are the vice president of Meng's, you really deserve it?"

    Meng Ran was embarrassed for a moment when he was exposed.

    "Oh, I don't know about Meng's affairs, but you are really bad. Last year, Daxue Meng's birthday, Shanshan bought a tie from H's family for you, and your friend repeatedly laughed at her for her poor taste and laughed at her. Maybe she bought the A product, and she walked back from the winery alone in such a heavy snow."

    The heavy snow couldn't get a taxi, and the foot of the mountain was swollen, and she fell seriously ill when she came back.

    "You don't like her, why do you still want to give Shanshan an invitation letter? It's disgusting. It's so preposterous."

    Meng Ran subconsciously explained, "I didn't see the tie. I won't make fun of gifts from friends."

    He's not that species of people.

    "Hehe, Mr. Meng is busy drinking to relieve his sorrows. Where can I see Shanshan's gifts."

    Meng Ran did remember that at that birthday party, he invited Yu Yanran, but Yu Yanran refused to come, so he drank cup after cup . Naturally, the unfamiliar mountains and mountains were ignored. Now that I think about it, it's really stupid.

    Later, during his birthday, he hadn't seen Shanshan for a while, and his mother even asked him to find Shanshan. Thinking about it now, it was indeed too inhuman.

    "Did Shanshan get sick after that?"

    Several people thought that at that time, Shanshan was sick and spent half a month in the school hospital with pneumonia. But don't tell him, lest this scumbag think himself right.

    Xu Bailing pulled the angry Jing Meizhi and Guo Anni to stop talking, and then said to Meng Ran, "Shanshan is gone, you can go back."

    There are people coming and going here, be careful not to be heard. Bad reputation for Shanshan.

    Jing Meizhi and Guo Anni hadn't scolded enough, they had already seen that Meng Ran was not a good man before, but Shanshan liked it, so they couldn't say anything, now that Shanshan clearly sees Meng Ran's character, they are naturally happy.

    At the beginning, Shanshan paid so much for Meng Ran, they watched it all the way, and felt angry and hateful. I have to hold back now.

    "Bah. Bad luck!"

    "Ma Baonan, are you worthy too?!"

    Taking advantage of the fact that there were not many people, they prepared to leave after cursing a few words.