Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Big Coconut Crab

    To catch the sea in the mud is to dig a pit to find the seafood hidden in the mud pit.

    Move all kinds of stones to find fish, shrimp and crabs.

    It's really cold today, Zhao Baiqian stuffed a warm wool insole inside the mountain rain boots.

    Shanshan was carrying a bucket, and these people were too close together, so the chances of finding crabs would be greatly reduced.

    "Pei Ze, go there, put the ones you find in the bucket first, and I'll look at them later, and put them back on the beach if you don't want them."

    "He Zhizhou, go over there, dig under the rocks, and call me when you need help. "

    "Cui Zhexi——"

    Cui Zhexi walked a little farther, Shanshan didn't say anything, and asked him to follow.

    The corners of Cui Zhexi's mouth were raised high, and he bent over to dig in the mud.

    [No. 1's only favorite. ]

    [I'm envious. 】

    【Who isn't? If I were number 2 and number 3, I'd be so jealous. ]

    [Don't start a fight upstairs, is the 2nd and the 3rd doing well? ]

    [Yfd No. 1: It's not as good as a beggar, is it? I can't figure out how to be so good to No. 1, is he worthy? 】

    Cui Zhexi fans: 【Assembly! Best match! 】【Brother is worth it. ]

    The other two fans: [With a p! 】【With a p! 】【With a p! 】【With a p! 】【On the 1st, if you don't know what to do, it will be a disservice! With a p! ]

    Cui Zhexi fans: [Everyone, don’t be fooled by black fans, yfd number 1 (black fans) is a master of fire. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Sisters and sisters, don’t be angry, it’s not worth it to be angry because of me. I'll be a beggar for black and black, and I don't care about your business. If I get angry with you, it's my fault, sisters, I'll leave now. ]

    [You are right. 】

    [Don't go. 】【Don't go. ] Fans feel wrong after posting, huh? ? ? It was actually tricked by him. After thinking about it, it seems right, chasing stars is just a part of life, there is no need to be angry. This stinky yfd number 1 (black fan) really makes people love and hate.

    I also blame myself for not being firm in my will. I typed out the words "Don't go" and sent them to the barrage.

    [No. yfd1: Well, sisters and sisters, I will not leave. ]

    [So annoying, shut up! ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Yes. 】

    Later, yfd1 (black fan) really hasn’t appeared in the barrage for a long time.

    Shanshan followed Cui Zhexi and Yu Xiang not far away. She squatted down, dug the mud, and dug out a big flower crab. Wearing gloves, she pinched the belly of the big flower crab and quickly threw it into the bucket.

    Yu Xiang only heard a "boom", huh? what happened? She moved over a little bit and looked into Shanshan's small red bucket, wow, what a fat and big crab.

    While she was watching, the second crab was thrown into the bucket by Shan Shan.

    Yu thought that there was not one in the bucket, so she took the time to search patiently, but she searched and searched, but there was exactly the same mud under her feet, and there was nothing.