Chapter 130

Chapter 130 After the Text, Xie Jinyan Seems Out of Control

    The cold breath disappeared, the white sandy beach warmed up again, and heat came from the soles of the feet.

    The Fallen Angel disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    Shanshan looked around, the environment was unfamiliar, where is she?

    The afternoon sun was still scorching hot, and after a short while, the clothes on my body were evaporated dry, but the clothes were hard and a little sticky.

    She walked to the beach again, she should still be here on the island, but the place where she went ashore was different.

    A white boat was coming towards her, and the sunlight was a bit dazzling. She raised her left hand and folded it on her forehead to form a small sun visor, so she could see clearly the person standing at the bow.

    It was Xie Jinyan.

    Shanshan laughed, waved at him, and said happily, "Yanyan!"

    Xie Jinyan pursed his lips, his face was not pretty.

    She went out to the water and waited for him, the boat could not see very close to the sand, it would run aground.

    Xie Jinyan looked at her with turbulent emotions in his eyes.

    When the water reached the thigh, Xie Jinyan pulled her into the boat.

    Smelling the warm breath, Shanshan hugged his waist, put her face against his chest, and did not move.

    The red and golden retrievers walked to the stern, hehehe. By the way, let others know that Shanshan is here, so they don't have to worry.

    Suddenly being hugged tightly by her, Xie Jinyan seemed to be stunned. After a few seconds, he raised one hand to wrap around her waist, and put the other on the back of her head.

    Her arms were warm and soft, she was fine, nothing happened, Xie Jinyan's tense heartstrings finally had a sense of reality.

    "Don't be angry." Shanshan patted him on the back.

    Xie Jinyan would not have been away for so long, it was Shanshan who asked him to leave. If Xie Jinyan didn't leave, the Fallen Angel wouldn't come over.

    Always had to face him, Shan Shan made a dangerous move to let Xie Jinyan leave, only in this way, the fallen angel would come over.

    Before meeting at the first auction, Xie Jinyan was around the island, and he was the one who set off the grand fireworks.

    This step is too risky, the fallen angel has lived longer than him, is the son of the previous main god, and his strength is unfathomable. Once the fallen angel makes a move, there is absolutely no possibility of reincarnation. So much so that Xie Jinyan is now very scared, almost losing her.

    Xie Jinyan wasn't sure if the Fallen Angel was someone who fell in love with his brain.

    In the end, it was really...

    Xie Jinyan rested his chin on the top of her head, quietly and restrainedly kissed the top of her hair, "Not angry."

    Then you are still so tight? Out of breath, "Xie Jinyan, relax a little bit."

    Her lower back hurts from being bound by him.

    Xie Jinyan let go of her lower back, Shanshan took advantage of the situation, hung on his neck, stood on tiptoe, she hadn't put on her shoes yet.