Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Is it because of the lamb...

    "I saw it was lost on the back mountain, so I hugged it." The

    agent told the truth, "But it's possible, and it's not lost. It's a lamb grazing there. We took an electric drill The promotion of guns requires manual work. The sheepfold is a good choice. Don’t you say you are lonely, it’s better for the lamb to accompany you. I hugged it.”

    It turned out that it was like this, they must have thought that the lamb She stole it.

    Yu Yanran didn't speak, no amount of mutual accusation was useless.

    She and her agent have supported each other along the way. There have been times of disagreement and times of great success. It is impossible that this trust cannot be achieved. She believed what he said.

    The agent said, "I made a mistake in this matter... I'm sorry."

    He has rarely done anything wrong in these years, but this time, by mistake, the lamb turned out to be from Yu Shanshan's side, and this time he stabbed the sheep's nest. Moreover, it is difficult for the promoters to explain, and the sheep pens have all fallen down, which not only damages the image of the merchants, but also may face considerable liquidated damages.

    The manager had a headache, "It is impossible to imitate Yu Shanshan. Not everyone can imitate her. I thought that with an electric drill gun, building a house would be much easier, but it is not the case. This time I miscalculated."

    Regardless of the artist The image is still the liquidated damages of the contract, and the subsequent promotion business opportunities, they paid a heavy price for this.

    "Tomorrow, you can use the matter of the lamb to find Shanshan and the others. If you want to take the line of Shanshan, see if you can figure it out." After the manager finished speaking, he went to deal with business cooperation .

    Yu Yanran held her head, her thoughts were confused. Call mom and dad.

    Dad said, "If you can't stand it, quit. Anyway, the family just has one more mouth to eat."

    My mother is a rural woman with narrow vision. She's beautiful, she must be well married, isn't a woman just to marry and have children in her life. Mom will introduce you to some blind dates."

    go back? Back to the small town? Then marry nearby and be sucked blood by the family for a lifetime. Here, the worst thing is to marry a rich second generation like Meng Ran.

    She has already seen the prosperity of this world, and it will be difficult to return to the hometown where she was born.

    My hometown doesn’t have any resources, not even a high-speed rail, people are vulgar, spitting loudly, not as qualified as in big cities.

    She is now facing a real problem, and she will soon return to her hometown if she doesn't work hard. The scary thing is that she also has a "vampire" brother.

    "Grandpa's medical expenses have not been paid this month. Remember to call. Parents also know that you are struggling. We can't make much money in the county. Your brother's interest class fee will have to be paid next quarter. , Grandpa’s medical expenses and younger brother’s interest class fees, a total of 45,000, but if you have a balance on hand, please call us. If you don’t have any, let’s make it up by ourselves.”

    At the beginning, her parents went all the way to support her in film school. It cost a lot of money. Feeding them back is the right thing to do.

    In the past, Yu Yanran spent at least a million yuan a month when she was filming, and it was not difficult to send 10,000 to 20,000 yuan a month to go home. Sometimes when family members celebrate birthdays, they also transfer 51 million yuan through WeChat.