Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Because of the morning sun, the flowers and trees with water drops and the wet eaves gradually evaporated.

    Several people returned to the small courtyard, unaware that after the ship arrived at the port, another ship with the same red flag came. The chief director received the news and waited at the port to welcome them.

    The three buckets of seafood that Shanshan and the others picked up can last for two or three days.

    In the morning, Cui Zhexi was arranged to steam his big-faced crabs, which were too big for several people to eat together.

    There are still dishes brought by Master Zhang yesterday in the kitchen, and there are still two big bathtubs left. There was no place to set foot in the kitchen.

    too! many! up! Shanshan felt the pressure, half pork, half mutton, and three chickens. So much meat.

    There are two big pots of vegetables.

    Cui Zhexi said, "Don't pay it back. We can finish it."

    [yfd is afraid of living a hard life. ]

    [Poor see you. 】

    Shanshan is going to take another pot, but he has no choice but to say, "Then I smoked these meats at noon, and I can't finish the vegetables, so let's return the pot."

    Bacon can be kept for a long time, and vegetables can be cooked Sauerkraut, the leftover pot can't be eaten up, and it's a waste if you don't return it.

    Cui Zhexi returned a pot to the program group.

    [He's not willing yet, he's originally from the program group. ]

    [No, Shanshan took in so many staff yesterday, you go and see their iron houses that were blown away by the wind, if they don’t enter the cabin, they will die...]

    [Go and see today Early news, very scary. It is a miracle that Shanshan's hut survived. 】

    After 8:00 in the morning, the news had just been broadcast, and the local news reported the damage caused by the typhoon. In the video, countless houses and trees were destroyed, which was shocking.

    [Damn, I just watched the news, it's too scary. ]

    [Shanshan's hut is completely fine! 】

    [Wind damper body guard! ]

    [I also want to make one to hang in my home...]

    [Don't, this is not like skin care products or food, don't do it without technology. ]

    [In retrospect, it was quite thrilling...]

    The typhoon was discussed in the barrage. Shanshan is going to bake muffins, and I am a bit tired of eating noodles every day, so I want to change the taste.

    There happened to be milk and sugar in the tub, and the muffins were quick to make.

    Cui Zhexi is steaming crabs in the courtyard.

    Shanshan was preparing muffins in the kitchen. He found a basin, poured some low-gluten flour, beat 4 egg yolks into it, poured in a carton of milk and some white sugar, and added a little salt.

    If you don't have an egg beater, use two chopsticks to stir until you can't see the flour particles.

    Shanshan worked hard to stir the flour, and then asked Pei Ze to help beat the egg whites, "Send the egg whites. Use a few chopsticks to beat them. I will make some egg beaters at noon."