Chapter 108

Chapter 108 No one knew he was here

    The Lunar New Year begins with an unforgettable night.

    The custom of receiving the God of Wealth is different in each place. In some areas, the God of Wealth is received on the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, and in some areas, the God of Wealth is received at 12 o'clock on the night of the New Year's Eve.

    Shanshan was going to pick it up tonight, rubbed his temples, and regretted how he overslept.

    When he turned around, he found that the cakes and tributes for receiving the God of Wealth had already been set on the dining table. Niu Ben placed them. He believed in these, and received the God of Wealth on time every year.

    After admiring the grand fireworks on the river, everyone was ready to go back to the room to rest.

    Shanshan turned around, only to find that the person behind him was Xie Jinyan, and Xie Jinyan stepped aside.

    Then he politely said to her, "Thank you for the hospitality tonight, I'll go back first."

    Shan Shan shook his head, and after sleeping, he woke up from the wine, "You're welcome."

    He Zhizhou sent Xie Jinyan out.

    He Zhizhou couldn't help babbling, "Jinyan, there are dozens of antiques in your family. Be careful."

    "Yes." Xie Jinyan nodded, "I'm at home these days, if you and grandpa want to see it, welcome Come anytime."

    "Thank you so much!" He Zhizhou is a painting lunatic, for him, there is nothing better than painting and learning to paint.

    He Zhizhou opened the door and walked him all the way to the door of his house, and then glanced at "The Ancient Pavilion of Bishan" from the door, no matter how you look at it, it's not enough.

    Until Xie Jinyan closed the door politely, He Zhizhou's body moved along with the crack of the door.

    Xie Jinyan said politely, "I've closed the door." The

    thick anti-theft door closed with a "click".

    Xie Jinyan took off his coat and hung it in the wardrobe in the entrance.

    Walking to the "Bishan Ancient Pavilion", the ancient painting is one meter long and 1.8 meters high. There are many pine green and light green peaks, and an ancient pavilion stands on the right side of the mountain.

    The long-awaited memory is awakened, and the memory about her is always very fresh.

    At that time, he was sitting in the pavilion waiting for her. From sunrise to sunset, she missed the appointment, and the two of them never saw each other in that lifetime.

    It turned out that she finally came.

    Xie Jinyan stood in front of the ancient painting for a long time.

    On the other side of the mountain, everyone just washed up and went to bed, when someone knocked on the door in the middle of the night.

    He Zhizhou's bedroom was close to the door, so he heard the sound first, and at first he thought he heard it wrong, and his grandfather also turned over.

    So he got up lightly and went out to open the door.

    Cui Zhexi's big face appeared on the screen by the door.

    He Zhizhou was speechless. He just left the auction in the afternoon, and now at 2 o'clock in the middle of the night, less than 10 hours later, I saw him again!