Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Storing Grain

    "Of course I will, Shanshan never lies."

    When He Zhizhou talked about Shanshan, he was always in high spirits.

    It’s the same at home, when the cousins ​​at home asked about Shanshan, He Zhizhou was always beaming when he talked about Shanshan, and the opening line was "Our Shanshan..."

    Although the brothers were very impatient with him in Versailles, they wanted him to spend more time with him. To put it bluntly, I had to bear with it, "Our mountain..." In the

    end, Grandpa He and He Zhizhou went home.

    Grandpa He regretted not watching Shanshan's live broadcast room. If he watched the live broadcast, he wouldn't know that Shanshan is so great.

    The children in the family ridiculed He Zhizhou for failing to apprentice dozens of times.

    Before, he thought that He Zhizhou was interested in other little girls, but seeing them get along yesterday, it doesn't look like that.

    Grandpa He was even more puzzled. Young people like to play apprenticeship, but He Zhizhou is very cautious about painting, so how could he engage in apprenticeship?

    It wasn't until he saw the two works of Shan Shan that he really understood why He Zhizhou became a teacher. If it were him, he would have to apprentice on the spot.

    On the high-speed train home, Grandpa He watched the variety show clip of "Survival on a Deserted Island".

    During the Chinese New Year, there were not many people on the high-speed rail. Grandpa He glanced around, and almost everyone in the car was watching "Survival in the Wild". It turned out to be so popular.     He Zhizhou

    was wearing a mask, "Of course, Grandpa, didn't you notice that I wear a mask when I go out?

    "

Is it called tea? Many people say you are tea? Doesn’t tea seem to be a good word?”

    He Zhizhou opened his eyes and said nonsense, “It’s a good word.”

    But Grandpa He is not stupid, and he will understand after watching a few more episodes. Shaking his head straight, "Don't do this in the future, I see a lot of people scolding you."

    "No, there are many people who like me. There are all kinds of people. There is no perfect person, except for Shanshan." Before I

    knew it, the high-speed train arrived at the station.     Grandpa He suddenly remembered, "Can I add Shanshan's WeChat

    ? I forgot to add WeChat."

Here you are.”

    At Shanshan’s house, Niu Ben reported some emails to Shanshan, several businesses he cooperated with sent emails to congratulate Shanshan on the New Year, and some friends of my aunt also sent emails to Shanshan to congratulate Shanshan on the traditional Chinese New Year.

    Shanshan asked Niu Ben to help reply to the merchant's letter.

    My aunt's friend, Shanshan replied one by one after reading the emails, and kept friendly email correspondence.

    Several grandparents asked her in the email if she would reopen the art museum and collection hall. If they reopened, they must come to China to visit, and said that they also have some collections. If Shanshan doesn’t mind, they will bring them together. Come.

    They knew that the reason why the art museum and collection hall were operating again was that the design engineering team found by Shanshan contacted the design company in country m to request design drawings.