Mamas girl

Age: 2
Word count: 472
Summary: Alena throws a tantrum and wants her Mama

,,любовь (love), I just need you to calm down for one moment. Mama needs to get the pasta cooking"

Natasha sighed, her crying daughter in one arm, a wooden spoon in the other.

,,Need help there, babe?"

Steve smirked, appearing basically out of thin air.

The supersoldier stood behind his girlfriend, gently trying to take Alena from her arms.

,,Shhh it's okay, sweetheart, Daddy is right here"

He soothed, or at least he tried.

Alena was hysterically crying and screaming. She kicked her dad, her little arms hitting his shoulder.

,,I want my Mama"

She cried loudly, as Steve took her to the living room.

,,Honey it's alright, your Mama is right over there. She's getting the dinner ready, see"

The supersoldier pointed out, his daughter resting on his lap.

That didn't stop the two year old from screaming for her mother as loud as her little lungs could.

,,Mama, I want my Mama"

She repeated, almost like a CD playing the same thing over and over again.

Steve saw Natasha struggling with the cooking. She was rubbing her temple a lot, indicating that she had a headache.

,,Alena, Little Light, please stop crying or I need to bring you to your room. Mama is right over there, you can see her from here"

He explained, gently turning his daughters head towards the kitchen.

Alena took a moment off from crying and looked over to the open kitchen where she could see her mom cooking.

,,Daddy, I wanna go to Mama"

She asked quietly, her eyes still pooling with tears.

Steve looked over to Natasha once more, to see her pouring out the pasta water.

,,Give her a moment, sweetie"

He said softly, tightening his clutch around the little girls waist.

,,But I wanna now"

Alena started whining again, but stopped when she saw her mom approaching the living room.

Natasha sat in front of her boyfriend and daughter, talking to the little girl directly:

,,Мало света (little light), you can't start screaming any time I don't have time for you. I promise I won't leave you, ever, but sometimes Mama need to do something dangerous where I can't have you with me, Okay? Can you promise me to do what I ask?"

Alena looked at her mom with her big blue eye, listening to very word she said.

,,Okay Mama"

She finally sighed, defeated.

A smile broke on Natashas face as she took her little girl into her arms.

,,She's such a Mamas girl"

Steve smirked, before he got up to embrace his family.

A/n:
I'm so sorry, this is not that good tbh. Still wanted to write so that's the result. Hope you enjoy regardless, thanks to everyone reading.
Stay amazing and see you around :)