Shes not alone

Age: 19
Word count: 686
Summary: The women of marvel let Alena know she's not alone

Ever since Natasha sacrificed herself, Alena was determined to make sure her mother didnt die in vane.

Just after they brought everyone back, something hit the avengers facility.

,,Alena, go with Clint. DONT loose the gauntlet. I love you, little light"

Steve, who stood next to his daughter, ordered.

The redhead nodded before receiving a kiss to the temple from her dad.

,,Don't you dare die"

The 19 year old threatened. She couldn't loose her dad too.

Steve gave a nod. He motioned his daughter to leave.

,,Clint, over here"

Alena shouted to the archer to get his attention.

She stood by a corridor, gauntlet in hand.

Clint jogged over to her, before the two of them took off running.

,,дерьмо (shit)"

Alena swore minutes later, when something struck the ground just behind her, making her loose her balance.

Clint now had the gauntlet. He was on the floor next to her, clutching it tightly.

The 19 year old sat up again quickly, as she heard steps.

It was Nebula.

Little did Clint or Alena know that it was the 2014 one, who was still loyal to thanos.

,,Oh, I know you"

Clint breathed, still clutching the gauntlet.

Nebula took it from him. Alena wasn't concerned.

....

It was looking grim for the avengers. Thanos managed to break Steve's shield. But, Captain America had a new weapon. Thors hammer.

Everyone was back and thanks to Doctor strange at the remaining og 6 avengers side.

To be completely honest, they did make an epic entrance, but right now, thanos was close to winning.

,,Dad"

Alena shouted, whacking Thanos over the head with ... a hammer?

Steve whipped his head around to convince himself that his eyes hadn't deceived him.

The 19 year old had a deadly glare on her face, the glare directed towards the mad titan.

,,She's worthy, I knew it"

Thor bellowed. He too had seen Alena wield his hammer.

,,You made my mother sacrifice herself"

Alena seethed at thanos.

The purple alien looked at the 19 year old.

,,I don't even know who you are, little girl"

He stated, his voice mocking and deep.

,,Then remember my name Thanos. My name is Alena Lubov Romanoff-Rogers and I will defeat you"

She spat, confidence radiating off of her.

Thanos merely looked at her, as if she was just a tiny bug which he would be able to squash to pieces.

,,You're alone, you can't defeat me"

He spoke, a grin lingering on his purple lips.

,,She's not"

A voice stated at Alenas side.

The voice turned out to belong to Pepper, who was in her own iron suit.

One after the other, all women of marvel appeared next to Alena.

Next thing Alena saw was Carol launching at the mad titan, sending him flying backwards into the air.

,,You're not alone, Alena. You'll never be"

Pepper assured the redhead, her eyes meeting the 19 year olds.

,,Thanks. Let's kick this stupid aliens ass"

Alena responded as she took off running into the crowd of enemies, wielding mjolnir.

She was her mothers daughter after all and one thing that she knew was that a Romanoff would never give up.

Even if it meant sacrificing her life, even if it meant spilling blood, even if it meant dying at battle.

Alena didn't die that day and she wouldn't for a long time.

Still, when Tony gave his life that day, yet another part of her shattered.

It took some time to heal, but eventually, Alena would. Just not yet. Not after everything that had happened.

From the afterlife, Natasha was looking at her daughter. Never had she been prouder of the 19 year old than she was right now.

A/N: Don't know if I'll actually keep this one, I think it's kinda crappy. Still, maybe you had fun with it and yea.
I'll probably write some fluffy ones after I posted the second part of 'Mama I'm a hero', so stay tuned for that :)
See you around, stay amazing, bye <3