I will send out an army to find you

Age: 15
Word count: 1731
Summary: Alena runs away from home and Natasha breaks out in panick to find her

Alenas POV:

Alena was forcefully throwing her stuff into a backpack.

She had enough.

All the stress and constant tension finally made her act on her impulsive thoughts.

She was gonna run away. Maybe then one of her parents would quit ignoring her.

It's worth mentioning that the remaining Avengers were desperately trying to find Tony, who had left a message for Pepper mere days ago.

Alena however experienced the whole thing as being ignored by everyone around her.

And, if you grew to know Alena, you'd know that she did not like being shoved to the side, especially not by her parents.

So, the 15 year old made a plan.

She was gonna leave the compound, where they were currently staying and would pay her auntie Yelena a visit.

Little did she know that her aunt had been blipped.

Furiously, Alena zipped her backpack and swung it over her shoulder.

'Maybe it's better this way'

She thought to herself as she opened the window.

,,Miss Romanoff-Rogers it attempting to leave the building. Miss Romanoff and Mister Rogers have been notified"

FRIDAYS voice informed the 15 year old.

,,Shhh, zip it. чертов стукач (fucking snitch)"

Alena hissed, praying that nobody paid attention to the AI.

She waited for 5 minutes until she was sure that no-one was coming.

The redhead pursed her lips and jumped out of her window.

Meanehile with Natasha:

,,Miss Romanoff-Rogers is attempting to leave the building"

FRIDAY informed.

Nobody really listened to the AI. They were busy trying to locate Tony.

,,Steve, you wanna see what's going on with Alena up there?"

Nat asked before going back to her task.

Her husband was too invested in the issue to even take notice of her request.

She too was too busy to check up on her daughter.

The redhead figured that Alena had just opened a window, therefore she didn't really think anything of it.

,,Hey, anything new over there"

She inquired, turning her attention back to finding Tony.

,,Nope, not a thing. Can't find his coordinates still"

Rhodey informed, his attention fully turned to the computer he was sitting on.

,,Alright, you guys get me when you find something. I'll go check up on Alena"

Nat responded and got up to go ask if her daughter wanted anything to eat.

As she walked up to her room, something felt wrong immediately.

,,Маленький свет, это мама. Могу ли я войти? (Little light it's Mama. Can I come in?)"

The redhead informed and knocked on the 15 year olds door.