See you in a minute pt.2

Age: 19
Word count: 2080
Warning: Nats death
Summary: Time traveling and saving the universe can go right, but it can also go horribly wrong...

Well, turns out, time traveling isn't as easy as the avengers originally thought.

Luckily, a certain genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist showed up.

Tony managed to fix the whole problem, making it one step easier to get everyone back.

...

,,Okay, no messing around, we only have enough pym particles to get each of us in and out once plus one test round"

Scott explained.

All the remaining Avengers which found time to gather in the facility wore suits, which allowed them to enter the quantum realm.

The plan was to retrieve each of the infinity stones to undo the blip.

Alena, Clint and Natasha had the task to secure the soul stone on a planet named vormir.

The 19 year old was confident that they would succeed, they were the avengers after all.

Everyone stood in a circle, ready to proceed with their mission.

,,See you in a minute"

Natasha smiled to her husband.

Steve gave a confident nod.

Alenas face got covered with a mask, only allowing her bright blue eyes to be shown.

Everyone else had the same mask, and before the 19 year old knew it, all of them were sucked into the quantum realm.

...

,,Take care, Okay. See you later"

Alena sighed, as she said goodbye to Rhodey and Nebula.

They were back in 2014 on Morag, where the power stone was once found by Peter Quill.

,,Hey can we hurry it up?"

Clint stressed, followed by Natasha, who added:

,,Yea, chop chop, we're on the clock."

Alena grinned, as she walked back to her Mom.

,,All that, really helpful"

Rhodey said sarcastically, making Natashas lips curl into a slight smirk.

,,You guys watch each other, Alright"

Clint asked of them, before him, Natasha and Alena got back onto their ship.

...

,,Mama? What do you think will guard the stone? I don't think it'll be just laying around, will it"

Alena inquired, a worried feeling making itself prominent inside her.

,,Don't know, свет (light). I'll promise you though, whatever it is, we'll get past it"

Natasha tried to assure her daughter, only to a certain point confident.