Perfect life??

Age: 14
Wors count: 1094
Requested by: marvelfav05
Thank you for your request <33
Summary: Alena accidentally gets embarrassed by Natasha, resulting in an anxiety attack.

Age: 14Wors count: 1094Requested by: marvelfav05Thank you for your request <33Summary: Alena accidentally gets embarrassed by Natasha, resulting in an anxiety attack

Alena hated that people knew her primarily because of her parents.

Of course she was immensely proud of them, but she'd ran into one or the other problem along the way, for example people being friends with her to get close to her parents.

Today, there was a gathering at her school.

Alena had begged and begged for them to just stay home and not go at all, but her mom insisted that it would be fun.

,,Давай, свет, взбодрись (Cmon, light, cheer up)"

The older redhead whispered to her daughter as they entered the auditorium.

,,Я повеселел. Люди уже смотрят (I am cheered up. People are staring already)"

Alena muttered back, her tone holding annoyance.

Natasha placed a gentle hand on her back and pushed her through the crowd with a smile.

,,Не правда. Буквально никого не волнует (Not true. Literally nobody cares)"

,,Вам легко говорить. Ты как ... известный (Easy for you to say. Youre like ... famous)

,,Can you guys speak English? I'd like to be part of the conversation"

Steve smirked, reminding his girls that not everyone spoke their language.

,,But it's more private that way. Dad, do I need to remind you that everyone knows you here and everyone wants to talk to you"

Alena sighed, trying to direct her parents towards a quiet table.

The trio sat down, Nat and Steve immediately starting a conversation with Peters aunt May, while Alena looked around.

She scanned the crowd for her few friends consisting of MJ, Ned and Peter.

Her gaze finally met MJs, who was busy looking around herself.

Once the girls spotted one another, Alena raised her middle finger to get her attention.

MJ smirked knowingly as she strolled over to her redheaded friend.

,,Yo Lena"

She greeted the 14 year old with their handshake.

Alena grinned at the curly headed girl whom she considered her best girl friend.

,,Heya. Have you seen Pete or Ned anywhere around? Really looking to escape these two before too many people recognise them"

The redhead asked, pointing at her parents, her eyes wide and panicked.