Alena the archer

Age: 8
Word count: 999
Summary: Nat, Steve and Alena spend the day with Clints family on the farm

,,Свет, get a move on, we need to be at uncle Clints in 10"

Natasha stressed, clapping to motivate her daughter.

The eight year old redhead came running towards the door at full speed, only avoiding a crash with the wall because her father caught her mid sprint.

,,Miss Romanoff, I got a package for you"

Steve smirked, his daughter flung over his shoulder.

Nat returned the smirk her husband sent her, getting on her tippy toes to reach his face.

The couple shared a quick peck before Alena started flailing in her dad's arms.

,,Okay let's go. Clint's gonna be making jokes for the rest of the night if we're late"

The older redhead stated, followed by a playful eye roll.

Steve agreed with a simple nod, Alena still fling over his shoulder.

The little girl was now giggling while her long, auburn waves covered her face as she was upside down.

,,люблю тебя, милая девушка (love you, sweet girl)"

Natasha smiled, cupping her daughters upside down face.

,,Я тоже тебя люблю, мама (Love you too, Mama)"

The young redhead responded, her wide, innocent blue eyes studying her Mom's face.

,,Okay let's go, Nat"

Steve finally stated before promptly walking away with Alena still flung over his shoulder.

....

The family of three arrived at the farm a whopping 7 minutes later (Dont even ask me how, I've got no idea)

Alena, being forced into her seat for way to long for her liking immediately bolted into the yard where she met Clints oldest, Lila.

The two girls were similar in age, Lila being only a year older than Alena.

Nat and Steve followed, first greeting Clint and Laura, who was heavily pregnant.

They settled quickly, the two girls joining them once more.

,,Uncle Clint?"

,,Yea kid?"

,,Will you- will you show me how to hit the middle?"

The little redhead asked, her big blue eyes wide while she stumbled over her own words.

Clints eyes lit up, immediately up for it.

,,Sure Kid. Lila, you wanna join?"

Both Alena and Lila jumped for joy, immediately bolting over to the tree where they had positioned a target.

Natasha joined Clint as he made his way over to the two girls, leaning on another tree.

,,Mama look, I'm uncle Clint"

Alena exclaimed, proudly holding up the bow that she'd found laying on the ground.

The older redhead shot her daughter a smirk, secretly really proud of the little redhead already.

,,Осторожнее с этим, маленький свет (Careful with that, little light)"

She implored, closely keeping an eye on her daughter.

Alena had a knack for being incredibly clumsy when she wasn't fully focused on her current activity, so proudly showing off the bow while trying to sword fight with Lila by flailing the arrows wasn't the best idea.

Clint joined both the girls now, swiftly taking the arrows they were using to fight the other with out of their hands.

,,Okay, Lila, you wanna show Alena how it's done?"

He asked, knowing his daughter already knew how to at least hit the target with a little help.

The girl nodded excitedly, hugging our redhead before standing in front of her dad.

Alena watched curiously, her eyes full of excitement and ambition.

Natasha watched from the tree, now joined by her husband.

Lila hit the target close to the middle.

The little girl cheered, giving her dad a high five before running off to tell her mom.

,,Kid, you wanna give it a shot now?"

Clint inquired, his lips curled upwards into a smirk at his pun.

Alena turned to her parents to acquire permission, not that she needed it.

,,Надери ему задницу, маленький свет (Kick his ass, little light)"

Natasha smiled, giving her daughter an approving nod.

The 8 year old redhead beamed and sped off towards her uncle, her hair playing in the wind.

Next thing she knew, she had an arrow in her left and a bow in her right hand.

,,Okay Kid. Left foot a little more outwards and right one a little bit more ..."

Clint instructed, lightly kicking his honorary nieces foot into the right direction.

Alena followed the instructions carefully, her eyes wide.

,,Eyes on the target, really focus on where you want the arrow to go"

He continued, leaving the 8 year old to fixate her gaze upon the target.

Her gaze hardened, really focusing on the target now.

,,Ready?"

,,Yea"

,,Go"

Next thing they knew, the arrow soared through the air, but instead of it hitting the target, Alena shot down a twig from a tree nearby.

Natashas mouth dropped open, half in amusement, half in shock.

,,Okay, not-not bad for the first time"

Clint concluded, raising his hands, impressed.

,,Did I do it? Was that good?"

Alena beamed, now proudly examining the twig she shot down.

Natasha exchanged a look with Clint, smirking at his shocked yet impressed expression.

,,Take care, Hawkeye. My daugther might steal your spot"

She winked, teasing the archer a little bit.

,,Beginners luck"

Said archer responded, giving Alena another arrow to shoot with.

This time, the little redhead actually held the bow so she'd hit the target. She really focused on the funny black spot in the middle, aiming on it with a glare that would set it on fire if it could.

Bam, next thing she knew, the arrow hit the bullseye.

Clint was now definitely impressed while Natasha and Steve were glowing with pride for their only daughter.

Alena cheered at her success, joined by the Barton kids.

The two families definitely enjoyed their time off together, letting the evening go by quietly.

After all, they were only normal people too.

A/N: Watch out, Alena's definitely coming for your title, Clint ;))
Hope you enjoyed the little Alena content :)
As always, beautiful people, stay amazing and I'll see you around. Have a great day/night <33