Partyyy ... with consequences

Age: 17
Word count: 1283
Summary: Tony is throwing one of his parties to celebrate Alenas first successful mission, unaware that some uninvited guests snuck into the building to cause trouble...
Requested by: TreeFloof (picture at the end to avoid spoilers)
Thanks for your request <33

,,You were amazing out there, Mini Romanoff!!"

Tony congratulated the 17 year old redhead, as the team boarded the quinjet. Alena beamed with pride, since this was her first official mission and it went as smooth as it could possibly go.

,,I know!! I beat those guys asses"

She grinned before turning to her Mom for her reaction. Her dad walked past her, softly smacking the back of her head while mumbling:

,,Language Alena"

The 17 year old smirked, playfully rolling her eyes as the door closed and the flight back began...

That evening

A big crowd had formed in the compound. The occasion; celebrating the success of Alenas first mission. Tony had insisted on throwing that party as a little bit of a reward for her, since taking down a hydra base wasn't exactly easy.

The redhead spent the evening sipping a little bit of champagne, conversing with people here and there, before retreating to cling to Peter's arm for a while to avoid talking to any more people.

,,And then he just appeared behind me. Really thought I'd die there for a second"

Alena recounted her mission experience to her boyfriend, forearms rested on his shoulders, her glass out of her vision. Peter smiled, listening to his girl's story.

,,I'm proud of you, darling"

He praised, before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. The redhead let out a light chuckle, leaning into the kiss. She was a little tipsy at this point, therefore a little more reckless and a little less attentive.

Moments later, Alena took Peter by the hand, dragging him over to the dance floor. She felt a little light headed, but brushed it off, thinking it was the alcohol.

Little did she know it certainly wasn't the champagne, but rather what had been mixed into it. Only a few minutes later, Alena felt like she was gonna fall, that's how dizzy she was.

,,I don't feel so good"

She mumbled to Peter, gripping his hand a little tighter. The 17 year old boy immediately caught on. His spidey senses were going crazy at this point, as soon as Alena had uttered the words of being unwell.

,,Okay, let's get you to a chair, I'll-I'll get your mom"

He explained, leading her to a table. Alena was breathing heavily by now, almost as if she was having a panic atrack, only that she wasn't.

She'd never felt like that in her entire life, so weak, almost as if her legs forgot how to walk, as if her muscles had forgotten how to do their job.

Peter began panicking as well now, since Natasha was nowhere in sight and his spidey senses were going crazier than they ever had. Finally though, he spotted a tuff of red in the crowd, elbowing through said crowd to get to his girlfriend's mom.