Dont mess with a Romanoff

Age: 15
Word count: 939
Summary: Family Romanoff-Rogers being madly powerful in battle.

New York, 2012 (A/N: I don't follow a strict timeline, I just do whatever I want, so Alena being 15 makes literally no sense, but yea, just roll with it.)

Lokis army made one hell of of a mess and Alena just happened to be in the middle of it.

It felt like it was yesterday that she was training with her Mom and now she was actually fighting against real villains.

,,Mini Romanoff, I'm bringing the party to you"

She heard Tony's voice through her ear piece.

,,Don't call me that, Stank. I'm kinda busy over here"

Alena informed as she stabbed one of the shitauri in the head.

,,Romanoff, you listening?"

Iron man sighed with slight annoyance.

,,Yea, what's up"

Natashas voice rang through Alena's and Tony's ear pieces.

,,Your daughter is 'kinda busy'. Mind helping her out?"

He stated.

Alena could hear her mother sigh, before just seconds later, she landed beside her.

,,Bring it on, Stark"

The older redhead commanded as she zapped one of the shitauri with her widows bite.

,,On it, Romanoff"

He responded, before they couldn't hear him anymore.

,,Funny isn't it? I was literally training this shit yesterday and now I have to actually do it"

Alena began as she roundhouse kicked a few of her enemies.

,,Less talking, more kicking"

Her mom commanded before sliding underneath a bigger shitauri and stabbing it from behind.

,,Got it. Can you throw me a gun?"

The 15 year old asked, stabbing enemies left and right.

,,Where's yours"

Natasha asked, forgetting that she was the one forbidding her to use one.

,,Oh I don't know, some woman forbid me from bringing it"

Alena sassed, her focus still on the enemy.

Natasha let out a tiny chuckle.

,,You werent even supposed to come"

She defended herself.

,,As if I'd let dad and you fight against this maniac alone. I wanna be part of the action"

The younger redhead responded truthfully.

Before her mother could respond, both redheads saw Tony soaring through the air with bigger shitauri chasing after him.

,,Yea, I don't see how that's a party"

Natasha sighed, before getting back to defeating their enemy.

Alena slipped away from her mother. She had bigger fish to fry.

So, she went on her merry little way to find the cause of this madness.

Loki.

,,There are too many and more coming. We can't defeat them as long as that hole is still open"

Steve's voice informed through the ear piece.

,,Yea no shit sherlock"

Both Alena and Tony sassed simultaneously.

,,Alena, language. I'm coming to you, watch out"

Her father scolded before he appeared seemingly out of thin air.

,,Yea If you'd keep the family quarreling to a minimum, that would be great. Look up"

Tony sighed as he soared over them once more.

Loads of shitauri came from the hole in the sky, ready to destroy anything left of the city.

,,This isn't good. Hey dad, I have an idea"

Alena concluded, a fierce spark in her eyes.

Steve turned to his daughter, rather reluctant to let her attempt anything reckless.

Before Alena could tell her dad more about her plan, Natasha literally fell from the sky.

She had been fighting with one of the shitauri, stole its ship and crashed it into another badge of enemies.

Now she was firing her bullets at any enemy she could set her eyes on.

,,You guys alright?"

The older redhead asked, her head slightly tilted to her daughter and husband.

,,Yea Mama, I'm doing brilliant. Not just tens of thousands of fucking aliens trying to kill us"

Alena sassed, her gun aimed at the sky to shoot down any shitauri she could.

,,Language"

Steve sighed as he slammed his shield into yet another enemy.

,,Cmon guys, quit the quarreling. Steve, on your left"

Natasha commanded, making her husband aware of an enemy.

,,When this is all over, I expect some good food. Macaroni and cheese would be great. Auntie Lena makes the best"

Alena shouted through the sound of their guns.

,,Sure thing, мало света (little light). Duck!"

Her mom yelled back before pushing her down.

The attacker just narrowly missed the younger redhead.

,,HA, that's right you don't mess with a Romanoff"

She yelled as she shot her attacker through the head.

,,Don't get cocky over there. Romanoff, can you close the hole?"

Clints voice asked.

Alena looked around for her parents.

Her dad was still by her side, but her mom had somehow gotten to the source of the hole.

Additionally, she managed to steal lokis scepter.

,,Yea, its looking good"

The older redhead informed the rest of her team.

Wait. A Nuclear bomb is heading towards new York. I think I can redirect it up into that hole"

Starks voice explained.

The rest is history. Of course, as we all know, Tony managed to redirect the bomb.

That was the first of many times that the avengers would save the world and Alena, Alena was in midst of it all.

(She got her macaroni after the battle ;))

A/N: HIII, did you miss me yet? Alright, I think this one doesn't make that much sense to be honest because in another oneshot she literally 13 years old to the time Endgame took place but oh well, I do what I want. That's the beautiful thing about oneshots, am I right?
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this mess, feel free to request (I'm running out of ideas), and yea, see you around and stay amazing, bye :)
(Thanks for 7k <3)