Get her back, pronto for gods sake

Age: 19
Word count: 573
Summary: Alena refuses to believe her mom is dead and gone forever, so she looses herself in the process of finding a way to bring Natasha back.
Requested by: RomanoffFan1

Natasha Romanoffs death left a hole in everyone's life

She left a team incomplete, some people's worlds in pieces and some people's hearts shattered.

Alena was some people. She, other than the rest of her team refused to believe her mom was gone forever though. She believed there had to be a way to get her back.

So, after all the drama with thanos, after they successfully defeated him, she threw herself into work.

After all, the pain of loosing Tony too made her want to find a way to bring her mom and maybe him too back.

The 19 year old sat in Tony's old office at the compound. She was pretty glad he taught her a lot about the suits and tech in general.

That's how she knew that there had to be a way to bring people back from the dead, or ... maybe it didn't even have to be from the dead.

Maybe, just maybe if she travelled into the past and gave back the soul stone, she'd get her Mama back.

As for Tony, she had no idea how to get him back, since his death was far more complicated to undo.

Alena furiously began typing on one of the laptops, trying to find out if that was even an option.

,,FRIDAY, show me the model Tony made about time-travel, please?"

She asked of the AI before a blue hologram popped open around and in front of her.

The 19 year old scanned the model for a few seconds.

,,Show me the part about reversing something, please"

Alena asked once more, hoping to be on the right track.

The model zoomed in on a part, describing all the possible dangers of bringing someone back from the dead, bringing someone from the past onto the future and many many more.

,,Блин (Damn it)"

She swore, falling back into an office chair. This was getting harder than she hoped it would be.

,,This would be a lot easier if Tony was still here"

Alena muttered, but zoomed in further into the modell, trying to find a loophole of sort.

And then, she found it.

If they returned the soul stone to the exact location in the exact time, they would be able to undo the exchange.

,,Боже мой (oh my god)"

The 19 year old breathed, falling back into her chair. She'd successfully figured out a way to cheat death.

,,Dad?!"

She yelled out, happier than she'd been in the last 3 weeks.

The only thing they had to do was bring back the stone, grab Nat and bring her home. Easy.

Alena never beamed that bright as she went to tell her dad about her plan.

She had genuine hope to see her mother again. Genuine hope of being happy again.

A/N: Sooo, I hope you don't come bashing me with all the reasons to why this isn't possible bc honestly, I do what I wanna and this made the most sense to me sooo ;)
Anyways, thanks so much for your request again, I really appreciate every request I get.
Hope you enjoyed this rather short one and have a great day/night. I'll see you all around, stay amazing, beautiful people <33